23

now playing... angelic, park jisung

ılılılllıılılıllllıılılllıllı

chapter twenty three - jungwon from english class

When Yuna woke up, she knew things had gotten way worse by the feeling of dread in her stomach. She woke up to the alarm and she saw that Jisung already went to change and he left it ringing. She stood with a sigh and went to get her clothes to change.

Jisung exited the restroom wordlessly, passing her without a glance. When she finished changing, she went into the kitchen to see Jisung already slipping on his backpack, "You're slow. Let's go."

Yuna stood there, staring at him in disbelief, "What about breakfast?" 

Jisung shrugged, "Oh well." He walked out of the house, swinging Yuna's car keys on his finger.

When they both made it to the car, Yuna got in with a huff and continued to stare daggers at Jisung. He looked over at her and scoffed, "Take a picture love, it lasts longer."

"Stop, you narcissistic monster" Yuna said, slamming the door shut. 

"Listen, Angel," Jisung said, slamming his hands on the steering wheel, "I could kill you right now and suck the blood out of you, and no one would even know."

He leaned closer to her and whispered lowly, "I'm sure your blood would taste great, right Angel? You're sweet, aren't you?" 

His hot minty breath fanned out against her, causing her to shiver. He allowed his eyes to glow and she recoiled in her seat.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, p-please leave me alone. Let's just go to school..." she said quickly, feeling tingles and butterflies shoot through her stomach.

"That's what I thought," Jisung remarked, using his right hand to drive and his left hand to comb through his hair.

When they got to school, they exited the car and Jisung began to walk away from Yuna, but she moved to walk next to him.

"Hiya Jisung," she said, smiling at him. 

"Get the fuck away from me," he said, storming off and knocking her books out of her hands.

Jisung walked towards the school building with a twisting sensation in his chest. In truth, Yuna calling him a monster stung. He knew he was a demon, but it hurt for someone else to call him out for it.

He quickly shook those thoughts out of his head, he didn't need her to validate him. He slammed someone in the hallway into a locker, and that person collided with someone that he couldn't see. He felt a lot better afterward.

Yuna was walking to class, replaying the morning in her head. She couldn't believe Jisung had the audacity to be a dick even though they were stuck together for a whole semester. She spotted Sohyee in the hallway, and she moved over to her with a smile.

What's up Sohyee?" she asked, seeing the angry look on her friend's face.

"Nothing, it's just fucking Jeno," she huffed, looking over to where Jeno was standing with his friends.

"What's wrong?" Yuna asked leaning on a locker.

Sohyee turned her attention back to Yuna, "I don't even know. He's so unbearably nice. And not in a good way. He's so sweet it makes my teeth rot," she said, her voice dripping with frustration.

Yuna rolled her eyes, "What's wrong with that? At least he's not like Jisung. It seems like he's sweet to you, which is a good thing."

"I.. I don't know," Sohyee said, gathering her things to leave, her checks dusted with the faintest tint of pink, "and I don't want to think about it."

Yuna chuckled as she watched her friend storm off. Sohyee probably had a small crush on Jeno. She couldn't even remember the last time Sohyee blushed. It was only a matter of time before her friend caught major feelings.

She was all smiley until Jungwon from English class came hurling towards her.

ılılılllıılılıllllıılılllıllı

but didn't jisung just slam someone into a locker 👀