Part 1

Im in the kitchen up late taking shots of tequila at the kitchen table wearing a red dress. It has one strap up but the other ripped because I'm mad my boyfriend forgot my birthday. I'm on my 8 shot. I slam the glass down just as he walks in wearing a muscle shirt and cargo shorts and a gucci belt with tims on. I get up and stare at him with hate in my eyes. He's holding a bag that says XX1 on it. He knows what I'm thinking. He walks over towards me staring me up and down with a look of hunger and lust in his eyes. I look down at that table of "foods" i prepared for us. He takes my hand softly and slowly lifting it up towards his big plump lips and kisses it so delicately. Then he pulls me closer towards his body. I stare up at him. He smells the aroma of tequila projecting off my body. He whispers in my ear "I'm sorry I'm Late." I don't respond. I simply place my head on his shoulder. I feel his hands come to my sides after he puts the bag on the floor. I look up at him and he slowly leans in and kisses me. Feeling the effects of the alcohol the kiss turned from passionate to hungry real quick. I try to back away but he keeps stepping closer. We end up against the wall. I could my body giving in. I wrap my arms around his neck. I feel his hands travel to my ass and he began to grip it. Tight. Our mouths both moving i sync as i let his tongue enter mine. He lifts up my dress in the back. Then he uses his two index fingers to trace my thong making his way from the back to the front towards my clit. Then I felt one finger enter me then two. I sqeak a little. His thumb on my clit and his other two fingers massaging my lips. He started off slow "i just want to make it up to you baby" he whispered in my ear as he began to work me faster. My eyes staring into his. Full of lust. The pleasure was too good. I could feel his fingers moving in and out of me faster and faster. I let out a low moan. Then he stopped. Right before i came. I gave him a mad look. He grabs me and.....