Part 14

**Roxy's POV**

Cuddling with bae. It's the best feeling ever and since it's raining outside, I feel so comfortable. I look over at my clock...7:37pm. "I'm hungry." I said. He looked down "Me too." I thought for a minute. "Pizza?" I asked curiously. "You read my mind." He smiled. "But what kind." We both stared at each other. "Large Hawaiian." We said at the same time. I laughed. "Can I use your phone to call them? My mine is currently on 2%" I said holding it up in his face. He laughed "Alright." Handed me his phone. I knew his password and he knew mine but I trust him so I never go through his phone. I dialed the pizza place's number.
**Omarion's POV**

I heard her in the bathroom placing our order. My throat dry as hell. I walked to the kitchen to get a drink.

**Roxy's POV**

I finished our order. His phone vibrated. He got a text message from ... Diggy. Oh. Diggy was a man hoe in high school but still cool and funny as hell. I read the message.

DiggyBM3: Yo lyin ass. Bro come over tomorrow after work.

I stared at the text message in confusion. I walked into the kitchen figuring that bae was in there and he was, drinking a water bottle. I gave a confused looked. "I think Diggy's mad at you." He glared at his phone. "Oh. I'll take care off it." I simply smiled and said "Ok." I'm not the type to be in his buisness.
**Adriana's POV**

I know where Omarion's "company" is. I'm going to head there tomorrow and let him know what he's missing. It's raining right now so I going to just for the rest of the night.

**Omarion's POV**

"Get it while it's hot !" I yelled holding the pizza. "Foood !!" She cheered. We took 3 slices each and left the last two in the box. I sat the box on the floor. We started watching episodes of Empire that Roxy recorded. I don't know why she loves the show so much. Oh damn. Somebody fucking. I think I like this show too. I finished my last slice of pizza, I was full. "You're a slow eater." she said. I looked at her. "You're just fat." She hit my arm. "Since I'm so fat..." she shrugged out of my hug. "I guess I'm staying on my side of the bed." She started laughing. I pulled her leg. "Get off me ! Let go !" She started playfully yelling. I grabbed both her legs and pulled her towards me. She is strong I can't lie. "Omarionnn." She started getting fustrated. "So you wanna play rough? I gotchu." She gave me an annoyed look. NOW, she was fustrated. "Omarion Let. Me. Go." I pulled her legs towards me and opened them. She closed them, I smacked her thigh "Ouch !" She looked at me. "That hurt." I loved it when she tried to fight back. "Stop fighting it baby." I opened her legs and put my self in between them. I looked into her eyes and started sucking on her neck. "Mmm.." I heard her about to give in. "Come on baby, you almost there." I whispered in her ear. She didn't anything so I sucked harder in her g-spot. "Mmmmm Romeliooo." I kissed her. "Yea, say my name." I gripped her sides tight and slid my hands in her shorts. "Ohhhh."

Lololol. I did it again !! I had too !! Gotta wait now.