Part 38

**Omarion's POV**

I still have to find out a way to get out of this before we go visit Adri in the hospital tomorrow. I don't want to leave my son and fiancé. But if I try to get her to leave....she will start questioning me. In the morning...Thats it !!! I got it. But it can wait til tomorrow. I'm tired. I collapsed on the bed and fell asleep.

**Roxy's POV**

I'm getting the fuck out of here. I finished packing Romeo's baby food and grabbed my stuff. I already put Romeo in his carseat and he was still asleep. I look at my phone....2:34am. I put everything in my car. I'm going to call the police and tell them about Omarion. Adri already told me how he forced her against the wall back at ihop. Why is he so mean to her? I had on one of my jogging suits. I went to close the front door but, before I closed the door I took off the ring and threw it inside then I shut the door, leaving him behind, leaving his life, leaving his possesion. I drove to my mom's house and had called her already and so all I had to do was honk my horn. She came out with 3 bags and got it. "Honey...I....just want to say sorry. I shouldn't have been pressuring you t-" I cut her off. "It's fine, I just want to get the fuck away from here." She nodded. I texted Diggy. Text Convo

FoxyRoxy: Im getting the fuck outta boston, I know Omarion did that to Adri. You know what he did to you before. I suggest you and adri come with me to Georgia and get the fuck away from here. I'm calling the cops.
DigLuvsA: What??? How you know???
FoxyRoxy: She told he forced her against the wall that night at ihop and I saw the bruises he left on her. You didnt see??
DigluvsA: Ahh shit thats what she wanted to tell me. Ok She's awake now and Im omw to pick her up. Meet me in the front of the hospital.
FoxyRoxy: Don't worry about a house. I got all money related things covered. I have 500,000 in my savings.
DigluvsA: Damn Racksss$$$$
FoxyRoxy: Alright mission is a go.
DigluvsA: Bet.
End text convo

I drove to the hospital and saw Diggy's truck, I pulled up to the side of it and rolled my window down. I saw Adri and Dig. "Ready?" They nodded. I pulled off, they followed. I got out my phone and made the phonecall "Hello 911......"

**Omarion's POV**

I woke up and looked at the clock....6:57am. The house was quiet. Roxy? I walked down stairs and looked around....it seems...lighter. I walked to Romeo's room. It was completely empty expect his toys, plain crib and rocking chair. I ran into my room. All roxy's stuff was gone. No. No. It can't be. I ran down stairs. Something shiny caught my eye. I picled it up. Her wedding ring? She left me? ......She...  left ....me. That Bitch. I give my heart to her and she leaves me.....AGAIN!!! I'm going to chase her this time. She's not leaving me again. I slipped on my slippers and walked outside. I call Diggy. Sorry, but the number you have dialed is no longer in service. What the fuck? "PUT YOUR HANDS UP!!!" I dropped my phone. "GET DOWN NOW!!!" "DROP EVERYTHING, GET DOWN!!!" I saw police cars left and right. Two K-9s and one S.W.A.T truck. I got down on both knees. They all kept their guns pointed at me. My neighbors all came out. "GET BACK!! PUT YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HEAD NOW!!!" I did. Three officers came over towards me and put me on the grown and cuffed me. I got up, they threw me the back of a police car. Then I saw them go into my house. The car pulled off. I sat back in silence......that really just happened.
2 hours later.... still his POV

"I don't know what you're talking about." I repeated. "Look we found YOUR DNA inside of her. We can just get you with that. You'll still end up with 25-life for rape AND attempted murder." The officer smirked. "You aint getting off none of this. Mine as well confess and get less time." I put my head in my hands. I thought for a moment then got up. "I want one phone call first." He smiled then nodded. I went to make my call.

Who df he callin????