Part 39

Atlanta, Georgia
**Diggy's POV**

"Damn you aight Rox?" She finished her 3rd whopper. We were at Burger King. "Mmmmm yes. But I want some dessert now. Be right back." Adri stopped her. "Are you pregnant? You've been eating like crazy." She stared for a moment, I saw tears in her eyes. "Oh my god." She put her hand over her mouth. Ah damn. I knew what she was thinking.

**Roxy's POV**

I can't be pregnant. Not again. I want to break down so much. I don't want to have a child whose father is a fucking rapest. "I'll get a test.....right after these pies and last whopper." Diggy and Adri's mouths dropped. I skipped to the register.
4 hours later.

I waited to see my results....and still waiting....omg still waiting....beep. I looked at the stick. I just stared down, I walked out of the bathroom silent and sat on the bed next to Adri. She put her hand on my back. "Guess who's not pregnant???" I cheered. She laughed and clapped. "You got me." I giggled. "I was just really hungry earlier. You must not have known I could eat." She shook her head. "I shooo Did NOT." Romeo walked in sucking on his thumb. "Moma, I hungwy." I giggled "Come here you." He walked towards me, I picked up and kissed his cheek. He smiled. Me and Adri went into the kitchen to start cooking for everybody. I looked at my phone...one text message. I looked at the time...7:57 pm ... its 8:34pm. I opened the message.. it was from Alonzo.
Text Convo.

Alzo: Hey STRANGER
FoxyRoxy: Omg Im sooo sorry boo. I been through alot lately.
Alzo: it's ok Im teasing , I seen him on the news. I wanna know are YOU ok.
FoxyRoxy: Yea, he confessed and got 47 years.
Alzo: Good.
FoxyRoxy: Yea.
Alzo: Let me take you out ;) and show you a good time
FoxyRoxy: Idk.... :/
Alzo: You don't trust me? :O
FoxyRoxy: Im sorry I just been through a lot lately
Alzo: Understand. Sooo Carnival??? I'll bring you straight home. You can even bring a friend if you want.
FoxyRoxy: what bout a couple?
Alzo: fine, it's date then.
FoxyRoxy: K. Come by at 9
Alzo: Ok beautiful
End text convo

Ok, Let me explain. Alonzo, the gut I met back in Maine actually lives here in Georgia. He was just visiting his mother there. That's part of the reason I wanted to come to Georgia to escape anyway and before me and Omarion got back together, we almost got...."intimate" at one point, but I didn't want to rush anything. "Diggayyyy!!!" I yelled. "What !!!" I heard him from the kitchen. "Come here!!" My mom walked in the kitchen holding her ears. "I'd like it if you didnt damage my ears anymore." I giggled. "I sorry mommy." She shook her head. Diggy walked in. "What up?" I stopped wrapping the potatoes. "You and Adri up for a carnival date?" He got a suspcious look. "With?" I blushed. "Alonzo." He chuckled. "Yea aight." I put the potatoes in the oven.
1 hour later.
**Roxy's POV**

"Stoooppp." I laughed hard. Alonzo kept trying to put a fake bug on me, even though it was fake, I still hate bugs. It was funny at the same time. "Alright, I'll stop." He put his hands up. "One last round of funnel cakes before this place closes?" Diggy asked. We nodded and made our way to the funnel cake cart. We ordered two funnel cakes with powered sugar and strawberries on top. Alonzo fed me a piece. I closed my eyes and smiled as a chewed. "Mmmmmm so goood." He chuckled. "You're so beautiful." I looked at him. He put his hand on my cheek and pulled me close and kissed me. I kissed him back. It was passionate and sweet until somebody bumped us. "Oh I'm sorry Ms....Roxy?" Omarion looked at me then at Alonzo. "I'm sorry I interupted your 'session'." Alonzo nodded and grabbed my hand. "It's all good." Diggy broke the awkwardness. "Ok. How the fuck you get out and how you know we was here?" Omarion looked at him. "Bail..." he turned his attention back to me "..and I figured Roxy was here for him **he motioned to Alonzo** because I remembered going her phone after we had makeup sex." Alonzo's grip tighten on my hand. Awww. "Well good to know." He said blankly. "It must kill you that your paroll officer on your ass 24/7 now, it is?" Diggy laughed out loud. "Let's go." He and Adri walked towards the parking lot. Omarion continued to give Alonzo death stares. Alonzo just brushed them off. "Come on baby." He kissed me on the cheek and we left. Of course, I looked back to see if he was following us but, he was gone.  We all got into the car. "I don't trust that he's here." I got an idea. "We should file restraining orders." I looked at Diggy. "All of us." I turned to Alonzo. Everybody nodded and he took us home. It was a 30 minute, quiet, drive. He parked in front of our house. "Thanks for the good time." Adri stated. Her and Diggy got out. He grabbed my arm before I could move. "Stay. I want to talk to you." I leaned back in my seat. "I love you, Rox'Ann. I want to protect you from that psycho. I know you been through alot." He pulled me across and put me on his lap and pushed his seat back then reclined his seat back. He leaned forward and whispered in my ear "I want you." He put his hands inside my tights and started rubbing my clit. He leaned in and kissed me, I kissed him back and added my tongue. I slid my hand under his shirt. Then it got tense.
**Omarion's POV**

I parked one block from their house and took put my binoculars. I saw lights on in the house and I saw a car in front of their house. There were two people inside, I zoomed in. I saw Roxy.....and that bitch ass nigga. I saw her facial expressions and their clothes were still on but I could tell he was fingering her. That bitch think she can run from me and go fuck some other nigga...fuck no. That nigga think he can fuck what's mine?? Nah, time to end this little 'session'.

**Roxy's POV**

He started fingering me faster and faster. "Uhhhh. Alonzo I'm about to cum." He grunted when I gripped his front side. "Mmm Kiss Me." I leaned forward and smashed my lips into his. My body started tensing up and I came. I grasped and rested my head on his shoulder. He took his fingers out and kissed my forehead. I saw the hicky marks he left on my neck and the marks I left on his. Then there was a loud bump on the back of the car. "What the hell was that?" Alonzo got out. It was quiet for minute then he got back in. "A branch...just a branch." He looked blank. "Ok." I responded. He pecked my lips one last time. "Just know, I love you Roxy. From the first time I laid eyes on you." I smiled. "I love you too." I hugged him and got out the car. I walked into my house. I sighed. "Mmmmhhhmmm. The fuck took YOU so long." I cheesed. "Nothing. Move Adri." I walked to my room.

Ooooo she just don't know