Part 37

**Adri's POV**

I woke up. My face feels sore, I don't wanna touch. I look around. He's gone. I grab a robe, unlock the door and run for it. I get to a busy street and I started feeling light-headed. I see a cop car I run in front of it, not thinking of course. "Stop !! Please!! Help me!!" The car halted fast. Two cops stepped out. "Miss are you okay ?!?!" I fell down. "Help...me." I heard voices. "Call an ambulance!!!" I saw lights. "Come on stay with me.".........Darkness
**Diggy's POV**

My phone rang I picked it up hoping it was Adri.
Phone convo

"Hello."
"Is this Daniel Simmons?"

"Yes. Who is this?"
"This is Westpoint Hospital. We've called you to inform you that Adrianna has suffered serious head-trama and is currentl-"

I hung up. I wanna cry, I wanna fucking kill. I called Roxy.

"Hello."

"Adri's in the hospital."

I heard crying.
"Oh my god....is she okay? What happened?"

"Meet me at the westpoint hospital."
"Okay."

I texted Omarion.

DigluvsA: My girl in the hospital yo. Meet me there.
RR4lyfe: Ok.
**Roxy's POV**

I arrived at the hospital. I took Romeo out of hus carseat. My eyes are so puffy. "Moma why you sad?" I looked at him. "Don't worry baby."  I walked inside and met up with Diggy and Omarion? Where has he been? I approached the two and they both got up when they saw me. Bae gave me a hug and kissed me on the forehead. I gave him Romeo and went to comfort Diggy. It didn't surprise me that he was crying. "It's gonna be ok." I held his hand. "I just didn't expect anything like this to happen to her." The doctor approached us. "Daniel Simmons." He sprinted towards him "How is she?" The doctor took his glasses off. "She has a concusion, some bruises and minor cuts. She should pull through just fine." Diggy sighed. "What happened to her?" The doctor pulled out a chart. "We've review her bruises and found traces of live sperm in her system." Diggy got mad. "So you telling me..... She was raped?" The doctor nodded. "I'm sorry sir. The authorities have been contacted and when she wakes up, she will able to tell us everything that happened. There is no sigh of memory loss."

**Omarion's POV**

I over-heard the doctor. Oh shit. I can't go to jail. I put Romeo in a chair and walked over to them. "Is she ok?" I asked sounding concerned. "She's fine. But some sick fuck raped her." Diggy looked at me. "I will find out who did it. Then I'm gonna get away wity murder." I nodded. Ain't mo way he gonna find out it's me away. "Can we see her?" I asked. The doctor nodded. She's in room 105 down the hall second door on your left. "Thanks." We said in sync. Roxy went and grabbed Romeo then followed behind me and Diggy. When we arrived in her room she was still sleep. Yes. Diggy walked up beside her bed. "Don't worry babe, I will find out who did this." He kissed her forehead. Roxy started crying. "I'm so sorry this happened to you. I should have kept my eye on you closely. It's all my fault." Diggy hugged her. I feel so bad, why did I let jealously get the best of me? I don't want Roxy feeling like she's the reason all this happened. "Come on baby. You too Dig. I think yall had enough for one day. We'll come back later." They both nodded.
At Roxy and Omarion's House.
**Omarion's POV**

I heard Roxy put Romeo back in his crib. She came in the room with a serious look on her face. "Where were you?" I stared at her. "When?" She crossed her arms. "Last night after the club and this morning." Oh shit. "Why? You think I raped her??" She looked away. I got up. "You...think...I raped Adrianna... Don't you?" She got a scared look. "No of course not babe." I grabbed her arm and pulled her close towards me. "Good." I gripped her ass and started kissing on her neck. "Not tonight babe." What the fuck?? "What?? You never turned me down. I mean you've tried but why so serious now?" She shook her head and pulled away. "It's just too much going on right now." I let her go. She walked out.

Awwww dayum.