Part 4

**Pause In Time** .....Oh I'm sorry. Let me introduce myself. My name is Rox'Ann Williams. I'm 24 years old and a proud officer in the United States Navy. I have no kids because don't nobody got time for that and I have a doctorates degree in mechanical enginereering and two masters. One in child care & development and one in information technology. I was a nerd in school and I must say quite popular amoung my friends. I now live in LA and I am planning on moving to Maine permenatly. Yes, I have a boyfriend. His name is Omarion Romelio Jones. He is 6'3 and 2 years older than me (26). He was my high school crush. After graduation a year later I met him when i was stationed in Virginia. Of course I told him about my silly little crush but surprising he felt the same way. We ended up dating for almost 7 years now. June 29th will make it officially seven. We trust each other and boy we are some freaks I must tell you, but I my freak side is only been seen by him. He makes his own money. He has his own buisness but of course since we are both very busy, we barley see each other. I'm thinking about leaving the military and get a job working for Microsoft®. Yes I said Microsoft, one of the biggest corporations in the world. I make good money now but that job would be life. I'm not telling Omarion about my thoughts until we move to Maine.

Soooo now you know some of my background. Anyway today is November 22nd, my birthday. So I'm 25 now and it's 10:47 at night and Omarion was suppose to come home for my birthday dinner but he cane home late and well you already know what happened next. **Fast Forward In Time**
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Round 2 is in the shower" I whispered in his ear. I stood up and strutted pass the living room, down the hall towards our bathroom. We live in a decent house so it was goregous. I turned the shower head on hot and soon steam started to fill the room. I stepped in and was about to close the shower door but, I felt hands wrap around my waist and i heard the door close. "I think I'm ready..." I heard his voice trail off. I could feel him breathing down my neck. He started planting soft kisses on my neck and worked his way down. The hot water touching our increased the density of ignition in the room.

Lol. Want to know what happens next ?????? Well you gotta wait... sike. It's coming soon. Tell people about this book pleaseee. Thank You ☺