Part 10

**Roxy's POV**

I follow the white rose pedals that trailed off into ..... the backyard? I open the door. "Oh my god ....." I gasped. I saw Omarion standing under a big red tent. The candles, the view, the food.... it was so amazing. He walked towards me and gripped my sides. "Damn bae.." he bit his lip. "You look so sexy." I gave a big hug and whispered in his ear. "I'm glad you like it." He gripped my ass and gave me a confused look. I read his mind. "Yea, no underwear." I winked. He smiled. "I fucking lovee youu." We started laughing. We made our way towards the tent and ate our food. "So how was the weekend." I said as I placed the shrimp in my mouth. He made shrimp cocktail and chicken alfredo with cheese filled breadsticks. My favorite meal, he's know me so well, it's awesome. I sound like a little kid right now. I don't care, it's all so amazing.
**Omarion's POV**

Oh shit. I didn't want her to ask that question. I placed 5 shrimp in my mouth at once and chewed slowly. I held one finger out asking to give me a minute. After about 3 minutes I took a sip of champane and said "It was ok. I chilled with the guys but I was too busy missing you." I said sincerely. "Aww babe I missed you too." She touched my hand. I fucking hate the fact that I'm lying to her but hopefully when the time is right, I can tell her the truth. "Bae I have to ask you something..." I said with a straight face, in a serious tone. "What is it?" She gave a concerned look. I got on my knee and looked into her eyes. "Rox'Ann Amelia Williams, The moment I laid eyes on you I knew you were the one for me, your spirit, your body, your presence makes me feel like the luckiest guy in the world..." I grabbed her right hand and put her left on her mouth and started crying. I continued. "I need to know..**pulls out ring**.. Will You Marry Me?"

**Roxy's POV**

I wanted to melt right there "Of course I will!!" I cheered. He put the ring on finger. I got up "Now get up so I can kiss you !!" I jumped. He got up I wrapped my arms around his neck and smashed my lips into his immediatly adding my tongue. He added his and gripped my ass tight. I moaned into the kiss then pulled away, smiling. "I'm gonna call my mom I'll be in our room !!" I ran down the hallway into our I picked up my phone off my dresser and dialed my moms number. She lived in Maine .. thats part of the reason O want to move there, I miss my family. After three rings she answered. "Honey, it's 1 am an-" I interupted her "HE PROPOSED !!! I'M GETTING MARRIED !!!" I yelled through the phone. "OH MY GOD !! BABY I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! I'M GOING TO FLY OUT THERE FOR THE WEDDING!! WHEN IS IT ?? DO YOU NEED HELP PLANNING ?" I chuckled. "MOM, I will tell when we figure it out. Omggg I can't believe it. I really love him mom." I her sigh. " I'm really happy for you baby, you're so successful. But I'm tired as hell so Call me sometime tomorrow of whenever you get a chance boo." I smiled. "Ok Mom, Bye, I love you!" She chuckled "I love you too." We hung up. I sigh. Lordy there's gonna be so much we have to do for this wedding but, we'll save that for later. Right now I have a little surprise of my own for my boyfr- ..Fiance. I go over to my closet and pull out my Victoria Secret box. I pull this box out for "special" occasions.

**Omarion's POV**

I'm cleaning up the tent and I put everything back in it's place. It was faster than I thought it would be. I started making my way towards our bedroom but it's cold in here. I turned the heat on 75. I started thinking about how lucky I am. I have the most perfect girl and nothing could ever take her away for m- Whooaaa. My thoughts were once again interupted but, by a pleasant sight. I saw Roxy on our bed wearing a lace bra ... no underwear. The room was dim and lit with five candles. On the bed next to Roxy, sat chocolate covered strawberries. She picked one up and ate it, slowly. I couldn't help but to stare. My dick got hard just thinking about what I'm about to do to that body. She gave me a seductive look and used her finger to motion for me to come towards her. I closed the door and strip down to my boxers and climbed on the bed and she got on top of me.

Ahhhhhh !!! Lololol I had too !! Gotta wait for the next part !! #teasermoment