Part 21

**Omarion's POV**

I was about to make love to her. This woman was about to be my wife, and she's been through a lot of stress. I'm about to take her mind away. I spread her legs so I could go deep. She let out a low moan when I slid in. She was so tight, the moonlight shined reflected in her eyes giving her a deep, lustful look. I started stroking her deep and slow, she wrapped her arms around my neck. I rested my head on the crook of her neck and planted wet kisses on her from there to her chest. I got deeper inside of her, I felt her tighten on my dick and she wrapped her legs around me causing our bodies to connect closer towards each other. I felt the heat project from her body as I got faster. The tension in the room was so heavy. No rush. You could feel the love between us. I started slowing down and grinding inside of her. I could tell she was ready to cum.

**Roxy's POV**

"Uuhhhhh." I moan low in his ear. Each stroke he gave brought me closer and closer. I was about to reach my climax and I could tell he was too. He gripped my ass and sent a hard stroke, nails deep in his back. He kissed me so passionately, it only added more heat to the tension. "I love you." He moaned out. "I love you too." I whispered. Right after hat, we both reached our climax. The moonlight revealed our sweat coated bodies. His forehead on mine staring into my eyes. I kissed him on his temple and rolled on his chest. I can't believe I'm actually getting married to the man of my dreams. A honest, faithful, loyal, gentleman that respects me.

Daaamn. It's always sex with these two....Bet yall like it tho . Waab