Part 2

Forces me against the sink and rips my dress. I look at him in shock. Still no words ca escape my mouth. He takes off his shirt and and presses his body against mine. Feeling his eight pack and pecks and muscular arms only turned me on more. He takes his hands and slides them into the straps of my bra and brings it down to my stomach revealing my breasts. His eyes fall down on them. I close my eyes and lean my head back. I could feel the warmness of his mouth on my left breast. As his hands held on to my ass. I wanted the teasing to stop. "Get on your knees" i obeyed. I held on to my breasts and he slid off his cargo shorts letting his nine inch free. He was hard. He slid his dick between my breasts and continued to titty fuck me. I licked the tip of it everytime only making him love it more. I let go of my breasts pull him closer, grab his dick and starts licking and sucking all over it i went in deep letting my tongue play with the tip as it was in my mouth i pull it out and stand up his slides my underwear off, picks me up by my ass and puts me on the counter he went down i let out a loud moan when i left his tongue inside of me and his mouth sucking on my lips him nibbling on my small nub only made me wetter. i was about to cum went he told me to hold it in for him. He grabbed the whip cream and spread it on my lips and placed a slice of strawberry half way inside of me. He licked around and sucked on my lips and i couldnt hold it anymore. I came. He bit down on the strawberry and pulled out anf began to clean me letting the tasye of strawberry enter his mouth. When he was done he looked into my eyes and i stared back he pulls me off the counter and pulls me tight and close to him and starts sucking on my neck in my g-spot. My eyes rolled. And he picks me up, i hold on to his back. He starts fucking me against the wall letting in deep and slow strokes. Then his pace increases.