Part 25

**Roxy's POV**

I looked at my mom. "Roxy honey are you okay?" I realized I was sweating. "Yea I'm fine. Go check on Romeo please." He was crying in his nursery. She nodded and left. I started thinking. What if I should forgive him? He was high and drunk and it does seem petty to hold a grudge for so long over it... ughhh I don't know. I got up and went into the bathroom to get ready.

**Omarion's POV**

"I can't help that I'm not over her. I don't wanna hurt you by being in a relationship knowing I have feelings for her." Jessica looked at me. "It's okay.. but there's something I wanted to tell you too." She got nervious. "I uhhh...." I got confused. "Look. I never meant to hurt you!" She panicked. "I.. Cheated.... and the guy... gave me HIV." My heart sunk and I got furious. I thought for a moment. We haven't had sex in about 2 weeks. "When?" I asked. "About 2 and a half weeks ago." Fuck. "YOU FUCKING HOE!! GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE BEFORE I BEAT YOUR ASS!! BITCH, I HAVE A SON ! WHY THE FUCK WOULD I EVEN WANT TO SHOW MY FACE!! GET OUT!!" I threw a glass vase across the room. She screamed and ran out. It's a good thing too. I was about to fuck her up. But now I have to find out. I quickly researched places to get tested and found the closet one and made an appointment for tomorrow.

**Diggy's POV**

Yep .... I don't know what's up with Omarion. He needa get back with Ol' girl to be honest. She needa stop playing she know she miss that D Omarion use to give her on the regular. Yo her shit must be good then .... I wonder how good. I got her number, I mean it aint change so it's so easy to hit it n quit it right? ... I pulled out my phone ... **Text Convo**

AyoizDig: Hey
FoxyRoxy: Wassup STRANGER.
AyoizDig: My bad yo. I been busy asab tryna work with homeboy and his company in Boston.
FoxyRoxy: Oh shit. Im in boston. Who's homeboy?
AyoizDig: Who u think?
FoxyRoxy: O
AyoizDig: Yea, he fucked up for that shit he pulled.
FoxyRoxy: Ik
AyoizDig: Tryna chill tonight at The Casba? #Bar
FoxyRoxy: Im not getting drunk I have a kid.
She Kept the baby ???
AyoizDig: I said CHILL.
FoxyRoxy: Yea sure. Whatever
AyoizDig: @9 I'll text u the address later
FoxyRoxy: I already know the address. Waab.
AyoizDig: Oh ok. Lmao See u then....nah ima pick u up instead
FoxyRoxy: Kk. Ttyl
**end text convo**

I went toy drawer and pulled out my lil bag of "sleep powder". If she ain't givin' it up. This gone be my lil friend tonight.

What the fuck Diggy ???!?!? Man.......