Part 41

**Diggy's POV**

"I swear if I find out who this is you're fucking dead!!!"

"You know who this is and I wouldn't think about doing anything stupid if you want Roxy to live."

"Omarion you sick bitch."

"I'm no longer Omarion and-"

"FUCK YOU!!!"

"IF YOU WANT THAT BITCH MADE ASS NIGGA TO LIVE ALONG WITH ROXY, I SUGGEST YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN!!!"

"The fuck you want?"

"You, Adri, Alonzo's house. 10 pm, Don't be fucking late or she dies."

Shit. "Adri!" She ran downstairs. "What??" I sighed and rubbed my hands through my hair. "He has Roxy and Alonzo." Her face fell. She started crying. "W-who?" I scratched my neck. "Omarion." I muttered. She cried...harder. "What does he want???" I pulled her on my lap. "I don't know baby, I don't know." I felt her warm tears on my shoulder, it was soaking my shirt. "Hey, listen.." I said softly. She looked up at me. "I promise, You, Roxy and Alonzo will make it out just fine." She sat up. "What about you?" I stared, not knowing how to answer. I saw tears in her eyes again. "I can't promise you anything baby. I just want you to be safe, I can't live knowing your not in my life anymore." She nodded. "We need to call someone." I shook my head. "No cops. Or we all die." It's a good thing Roxy's mom is in Florida for the weekend with Romeo. Adri interupted my thoughts, "I didn't say call the COPS." She smiled. I thought for a moment. I evenually caught on to what she was thinking and smiled. "You're slow." She burst out laughing. I looked at the clock ...1:24pm. "But you love my slow ass." I pulled her back with me on our bed. "Yeah Right." She rolled her eyes playful when I got on top of her. "Oh, you don't love me." I pouted. She tried to get up, I used more weight, she wasn't going anywhere. "Let me up." I stared at her. "So you gonna try to BOB me?" She stayed silent. Bet. I leaned in and kissed her like we were the only two people in the world.

**Adri's POV**

His lips sent a spark through my body. Of course I was playing when I was silent. He knows I love him. He added his tongue, his hands traveled to my front side and went inside my pants. He started rubbing my clit. I moaned into the kiss. Then he stopped and pulled away. I felt weird...I wanted more What the fuck Dig?

**Diggy's POV**

I looked at her face and burst out laughing. "You should have said you loved me.." I laughed harder. "You would have had more coming to you," I winked. She crossed her arms. "Oh shut up." I kissed her. "We'll finish when all this is over." I pulled out my phone. "I'm gonna make a phone call." She got up and hugged me. "Tell me everything is going to be ok." She said softly. I couldn't say that. I simply pecked her lips and walked away dialing.

Sorry I haven't been updating but I'm baaaaackkk. lol that teaser though. YALL THOUGHT