Part 34

**Adri's POV**

I got an attitude. "Can you not stare me up and down like that?" I brushed past him. He grabbed my arm and forced me against the wall. "Don't play stupid Adrianna. I know you. You obviously still care and your recreating our relationship from high school. The pic on instagram. The way you're acting. I didn't forget. You ain't slick. Whatever you're doing ain't gonna work. I don't want you." I was scared. He let go of my wrists and walked away. I thought for a moment. I didn't realize what I was doing. I haven't been in a serious relationship so long, I guess I have just been reflecting on my long-term high school sweetheart relationship. I don't love Omarion. I love Daniel. I looked down at mt wrists. They were red and sore, they hurt. I wanna cry. I walked over towards our table with a blank look my face. "Babe, can we go?" He looked at me. His expression changed. "Yea sure baby." I looked at Roxy. "It was very nice hanging out with you." I winked. She knew what I was talking about we both laughed. Diggy was about to grab my hand, I quickly put them in my jacket pockets. He gave me a confused look. "Um yea. Bye yall." Diggy pulled me close to his side and we stepped out into the parking lot. "What's wrong baby?" He looked at me serious. "Um uh Nothing I just wanted to go home and lay with you." He stood in front of me. "You're lying." I turned away. "Baby I just wanna go home." It started to rain. He turned me back around. "Baby, Just know. If somethings bothering you, I'm always here for you bae. Your my everything." Even though we were getting soak, I loved every word he said. I smiled. He put his arms around me and pulled into a kiss. It was a long passionate one. I wrapped my arms around is neck.
**Omarion's POV**

We get into our car and drive thru the parking lot to the exit. "Awwwee." I heard Roxy. I looked in her direction. She was looking out her window. I saw what she was looking at. They were kissing in the rain. Whatever. I pulled out of the lot and drove home. The ride home was quiet and long. "Can we get ice cream??" Roxy asked. I looked at her. "We just ate." She glared at me. "I want ice creamm!!!!" I laughed. She acts like a child when she wants some damn ice cream. "Aight bae." I felt her kiss my cheek. Then I felt her hand up my shirt. "Whoa chill. You gone make me crash." She giggled and took her hand out. I rubbed her thigh. We arrived at Wal-Mart. It was 1/4 of a mile from our house. Roxy ran into the store, pulling me along with her. "Whoa slow down babe." We get to the diary section. She grabs 4 pints of ice cream, Mint Chocolate chip, half baked, double chocolate brownie, and cookie dough. "Okay, Lets go." We paid for the ice cream and left. We finally made it home and she ate 2 pints of ice cream already. "Mmmm. That was sooo good." She put the other two in the freezer and went to our room. I followed her. She stripped down to her bra and underwear, grabbed her products and went to take a shower. Why she being a busy-body?
**Diggy's POV**

"Uhhhh Daniel." I stroked her slow and felt her nails digging deep into my back. I sent a deep stroke inside of her she threw her head back. "Mmm come on baby. You're almost there." I flipped her over, got on top off her and slid in threw the back. My hand rest on the middle of her back putting an arch in it. I went faster. Her wetness only turned me on more, I started sweating. I slid out, she got up on her knees and gently pushed me back against the headboard. She grabbed my dick and put it in her mouth. Oh shit. "Ahh fuck." She went deep and started flicking and licking the tip. It drove me crazy. She stopped and started riding me fast. She got faster and faster. She started breathing heavy, I grunted then gripped her ass. We started tensing up and climaxed. It was hot, I was only planning on a quickie before bed but damn. She layed on her side, I pulled her close towards me and fell asleep.
**Roxy's POV**

I'm sooo tired. I walk into our room and collapse on the bed. "I like them shorts." Omarion laughed. I groaned. "Damn whats wrong with you?" I looked at him. "I'm tired. Good night." I turned to my side and fell asleep.

What's up with everybody????