Part 8

**Omarion's POV**

"Roxy Williams? The nerd?" Adri asked with a smirk. "Yes her and this is her house fuck you mean nerd?? Plus she looks better than you would ever imagine." I began thinking about her. "So why did you fuck me last night?" She interupted my thoughts. Damn. It's my fault anyway, I shouldn't have been at the club high as hell anyway. "You need to get out." I pointed towards the door. "Is this her?" She pointed at the picture she was holding. I nodded. "Oh..." she had a disappointed look on her face. "Look I will give you 1,000 thousand dollars if you please stay away and say nothing to nobody." I begged. I have a lot of money so a thousand dollars really wasn't shit. "Fine." She simply said. She got dressed, I handed her the envelope with the money in it and she left.... she simply... left. It left me confused for some reason but I still had a major headache. "Never again ..." I mummbled. I walked into the bathroom.
**Adriana's POV**

That bitch !! He thinks some money will make me just walk out of his life ?? Hell no. Of course I'm going to toy with him. I couldn't believe that was Rox'Ann in the picture I saw. She actually looked .... beautiful. She had a good body .... nah her body on point even tho she ain't as thick as me I have to give her props. She really looks better than she did in high school. Yes, I'm bisexual so judging girls isn't really hard. Roxy's not bi though. I don't feel bad though. Omarion was mine first, my high school sweet heart. He fucked ME last night, he chose ME FIRST and I'm going to take him back one way or the other.

Sorry it's short but ahhh dayum. What you think is gonna happen next ?