Part 12

**Adriana's POV**

So. I'm on my way to see a little "friend" of mine. Diggy. He's sooo fucking finee. His lightskin ass, yasss. But, anyway, I know Diggy is Omarion's closed friend since high school. I'm about to test Omarion and see if his "feelings" for me are really gone. That bitch Roxy don't know what's coming to her. I pull up into the parking lot of Diggy's apartement complex. I called him. **Phone Convo**
Diggy: Hello?
Adriana: Hey Sexy
Diggy: Oh. I know who this is.
Adriana: I'm here. Or did you forget ?
Diggy: Nah. I'm on my way down now...... I see you.
**End Phone Convo**,
**Diggy's POV**

So, Adri wanted to "chill" with me. Knowing her, she probably trying to do what she did in high school to test my boy Omarion. I know what happen between then. Damn, he said the pussy was good too, so you know I came strapped. Once a thot, always a thot, I ain't trying to catch nothing from her hoe ass. I got into her car. "Wassup bae." She smiled and stroked my ear. Shit felt good asab but I wasn't finna show all that. "I'm ight, so tell me where we 'chillin' at" I responded blankly with a straight face. She gave me a confused look, I got her ass. "You might want to pick that up." I said. "What?" She asked. "Yo Bottom LIP!!." I laughed my ass off. "Shut up !!" She yelled embarassed as fuck. "I'm just playing. But for real yo. Where we going?" I asked as she pulled out of my apartment complex. "My house." She simply said. I knew it.... she want some of this dope dick.
**Roxy's POV**

I woke up and looked out my window it was cloudy outside and neither of us had to work. "Baby.."I heard his voice. "Come here." He continued patting the spot on the bed next to him. I climbed in next to him. He out his arm around me and smiled. "I just want to cuddle with you all day." I looked up at him and kissed him. "That could work." Then I looked at the time .....11:17am. "Can I shower first?" I asked. I smelled like sex, even though it wasn't that bad I still wanted to smell clean. I walked over towards the bathroom. I felt his eyes on my ass. I forgot I was still naked "Can I join you ?!" I heard him yell after me. "Sure, but no funny buisness !" I yelled back as I drew a bath. "Fine. But afterwards we'll see." I heard him laugh. I chuckled I love that man. "I know you do." I felt his arms wrap around me. I gave a confused look. Did I say that out loud? I probably did. After I prepared the bath we got in, relaxed and started cleaning each other.
**Diggy's POV**

She made the best steak and potatoes. We were on the couch drinking wine. "Diggy?" I looked at her. "Wassup." I asked. "What do you think of me?" She asked in an innocent tone. "Well I think you got an ass and-" She cut me off. "That's what I ment." Shesaid sharply. "I know you aint let me finished." She adjusted her position. I continued. "You got ass and bad as fuck.. but I think you're NOT over Omarion and need to stop trying to fuck up his life like you did in high school. It's petty. I know what happened that night at the club but it was a mistake just let it go Adri !!" She started crying. I felt bad "Look-." She cut me off once more. "I can't help it. I don't know how to move on from him." She sobbed. I pulled her close to me and she cried on my shoulder, I rubbed her back. "Shhhh... baby let me help you." She touched my cheek. I leaned in and kissed her. She added her tongue and I added mine. I whispered in her ear. "Let me have you."

Ooooooo boy. Diggy and Adri ??? He's not serious .... is he ??? Is she serious ????