Part 11

**Omarion's POV**

She got on top of me staring me deep into my eyes. I leaned in and kissed her, she kissed back. I held on to her ass, she pulled back, sat up and picked up a chocolate covered strawberry. They weren't frozen so the chocolate dripped a little but knowing Roxy... that's how she liked it. She rubbed the strawberry on my neck the a little on my lips. Then she sucked it off my neck, the warmth of her mouth turned me on. She came up to my face then licked, sucked and kissed all on my lips then she put the strawberry between her teeth. I lift up towards her, I grabbed the strawberry with my mouth I chewed and swallowed it then I got on top of her. I unhooked her bra, took two strawberries and placed them on her nipples. I leaned down and sucked on her left then ate the strawberry and continued to lick and suck. She let out soft and low moans as I did the same to the right. I took the last strawberry and went down. I rubbed the chocolate on the outside of her lips and ate the strawberry.

**Roxy's POV**

He put his tongue deep inside me and started licking the outside of my lips where the chocolate was and sucked it my small nub. "Romeliooo, don't tease mee." I begged. He got on top of me and whispered in my ear "Don't think you ready baby." He nibbled on my ear and sucked on my neck. I chuckled a little. "Just make love to me already bae." After I said that he pulled down his boxers and kicked him off the bed. He pinned my arms to the top of my head and started kissing me from my neck to my chest to my breasts to my stomach to my inner thighs. It made me squirm a little and I was getting wetter the lower he got. He came back up and whispered in my "Do you want me baby ?" I nodded. "Say It." He demanded. "I want you, Romelio." I moaned as his gripped tighten. I felt him slide in. "Ohhhh." I let out. He started getting deeper. I arched my back and wrapped my arms around his neck. He took my left leg and put it up. It didnt hurt since I'm very flexible. He went in deep until he couldn't go any deeper. I heard him groan and he started grinding his hips inside me he put my legs on his shoulders and started thrusting fast and deep. The temperature in the room was rising just as our inhibitions were. He kept his pace and evenually slowed down. I got on top of him and started riding him and I made sure he was deep inside of me so could really feel it. "Ahhhh damn baby." I gave him a look. "You like it ?" He bit his lip "Faster baby." My pace started increasing and I got faster and kept that pace. We were both coated in sweat. I started feeling myself about to cum I started getting slower. He quickly turned me over and got the last 3 deepest thrusts inside and I came. He felt me tighten on his dick and I felt him when he came. He laid next to me, I put my head on his chest. "Roxy.." he trailed off before he closed his eyes. "Yea" I replied. "I love you." He said slowing gis breathing. "I love you too." He pulled me closer and I drifted to sleep but before I closed my eyes I heard "I love you more." He said very low but I could still hear it. I smiled and fell asleep.

Part 11 would have to be my Favorite part of this whole story. Is it just me ???