Part 44

Diggy's POV

"Daniel Simmons!" I got up and rushed towards the doctor.

"Are they okay????"

"They're ALL fine. But, they'll need regular check-ups over the next 3 months to ensure no permenate damage to the muscle." I let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank you. Can we see them?"

"Sure. Uhhh Miss Adrianna is in room 203. Miss Williams in the one across from her aaannddd Mr. Alonzo in 201."

We all headed for the rooms.

I walked in Adri's room. She was awake and when she saw me she gave me a smile. Man she looked so beautiful when she smiled. I walked towards her.

"I missed you." I said She sat up and hugged me.

"I missed you more. Is everything ok now?" I pulled away and looked her in her eyes.

"Everything is just fine."

**Rico's POV**

"Hey big head ass." Lord even when she in the hospital she got jokes.

"Wassgud army brat." I chuckled. She hated when I called her that.

"It's NAVY first of all and I'm not in the military anymore, idiot." Roxy said with an attitude.

"Chill. I'm just buggin lil sis." She smiled.

"What happened?"

"We burned the shit and then cops showed up. But, before that we punished his ass." She laughed.

"You should have been in the army, like I said before."

"Oh hell nah. You finna have me all bald and shit." I laughed. I'm always going to be there for my little sister. I don't give fuck where she is or who she dealing with.. one message, call or anything and I'm there in less than an hour.

"Did you bring me food???" She groaned.

"Nah, but I can get you some Wendys from across the street."

"Get me anything with a chicken sandwich, a brownie, a burger, a large fry, milkshake, a baked potato, an-"

"DAMN, you still like to eat, don't you fat ass?"

"Chill nigga. I got money I can pay you back."

"You pregnant?"

"No." She folded arms. I laughed.

"I'm just playing. You ain't gotta pay me back. But, you ain't gotta eat so much either. I be right back." I walked and saw my crew in the hall at Alonzo's room. I told them to guard all three rooms til I got back with everyone food.

**Roxy's POV**

I saw my door open. I quickly sat up but, it was only Alonzo. I sighed in relief. Then I saw my brothers crew in front of my door. This is why I LOVE my brother.

"Hey you." He sat on the foot of my bed.

"Hey....Why you all the way down there." I laughed and patted the spot next to me. He came over and sat in the spot.

"Doctor says we all can leave whenever." That made me happy. I hate staying in hospital.

"You DO know they burnt your house down, right?" He sat back and sighed.

"Yeah." I quickly responded.

"Youcanlivewithus." Too fast.

"Really?" I shook my head. Hell, me and my brother get money and the house if freaking huge so why not?

"Thank you." He pulled me close and hugged me.

"No problem." I looked into his eyes and he leaned in and kissed me softly. I put my hand around his neck and deepened the kiss.

"Hey Hey HEEYY." We broke apart. My brother walked in with Diggy, Adri and the crew.

"Chill with that." He sat about 10 bags down. Damn he must have ordered for everyone. Everyone laughed.

"Bout time you came back. Let's eat." For about 30 minutes everyone sat around and crushed. Once all the food was done we threw our trash away. We all started making jokes about high school memories.

"Ayo, let's go home. I'm tired." It was about 11pm. A doctor came in and was startled by the sight of all of us.

"Uhhh, you all are ok to go. Just pick up these meds and you're all set." She handed Diggy a paper bag and left. After that we all got our stuff on and left in a big group. There were only 2 escalades.... that was enough. If had more people, it would have been a disaster. It was me, Dig, Adri, Rico, Tido, Shawn and Raquan in one. The rest of the crew went home. It was a quiet drive back to our house. We all got out except my brother and his friends and headed for the house. I opened the door and my mom jumped at the sight of us.

"Oh my......do I want to know?" She asked.

"Nope." I laughed.

"In that case, don't tell me.........I take it, you are staying with us?" She gesture towards Alonzo. He nodded. We all headed for the showers. There were 4 bathrooms in the house and 5 bedrooms. I gave Alonzo one of the guest rooms.

"This house is huge." He looked at the overly sized room that was now his.

"Yeah, I know. Well, I'm going to shower now. Sooo good night." I said. He nodded.

"Goodnight."

What now????????????