Part 27

**Omarion's POV**

"Omarion Jones. You have been charged with Attempted Murder and will serve a sentence of 20 years. Case dismissed." I looked over at Roxy holding my son. "Nooo!! Your honor you can't do this!!" I yelled. Two guards came over towards me. I ran ro Roxy. "Roxy, don't let them take me." She looked at me... wait this wasn't Roxy anymore...it was... Diggy? "Serves you right. You should have let me fuck that bitch." He laughed. "Get off me !!" I struggled to get out of the guards grasped. "He's the guilty one !!! Get him!!! Not me !! He tried to rape a woman !! Get him!!" I saw him pick up an unconscious body. Roxy? He looked down. "Now, where were we Foxy Roxy?" He laughed. "OMARION!!!" I woke up. I was sweating amd shaking. Where am I? Who's there? "Omarion..." Roxy? I looked to my left. "Roxy?" She nodded. She as if she had been crying. She still cares? "Where am I?" She looked at me. "You're home." I looked around. I was home, in my bed. "You were awake at the bar but then fell asleep from all the alcohol you drunk." I remember something. "I have to go. I have an appointment I don't wanna miss." I looked at my clock....11:12am. My appointment was at 1 o clock and being that we're in my BEDROOM and I still had alcohol in my system. I didn't want to escalate things until I know officially if I'm clean. She nodded and got up. I grabbed her arm. "Stay." She shook head. "No, Omarion I..." I interupted her. "Please. I don't have anybody else to look after me." She tilted her head. "And what makes you think I still care." I stood in front of her. "For one, I could tell you were crying and two, you're here aren't you?" She smacked her teeth. "Fine." She pulled out her phone. "I'll be right back."

At the doctors office waiting room
**Omarion's POV**

I've been waiting for 30 minutes the wait is killing me, I just wanna know the results and leave. The doctor stepped out. "Omarion J-" I stood up "Thats me." The woman looked down at the folder. "I'm sorry, but....."

Bom Bom Booooom It's short for a reason "!!!!!!!