Part 45

6 months later....Roxy's Birthday.

**Roxy's POV**

"Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuu." Everyone sang. I looked around. My son, Romeo, my brother, my best friends, my brothers crew, and my mom where all here. Even a couple extra of my friends I invited for the guys to mingle with. I blew out my candles.

"Yayyyy mommy!!" Romeo cheered. Everyone laughed.

"Alright, let's party !!" I said. I took Romeo to the game room and sat and played with the guys.

"Hey, you cheated!" Shawn said to Romeo.

"No, you just suck." I laughed and walked into the backyard. The Dj started playing a mix. Adri pulled my arm to the dance floor we set up and we danced and danced. I felt arms wrap around me. I knew who it was. I turned around and oh lord. I saw Alonzo wearing a white dress shirt that complimented his tan skin. His hair fresh cut with curls at the top and his perfect smile. His shirt outlined his chest. I swear I must have been staring for a good 5 minutes. He laughed and woke me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" He pulled me close. A slow song started playing and the spot light shine on us. He got down on his knee.

"I need to know..." The music stopped. Everyone came and surrounded us even Romeo and the boys. Did he plan this? I started smiling hard.

"Rox'Ann will you marry me?" He pulled out a 10k diamond ring. I giggled.

"Of course I will !!" I jumped up after he put the ring on my finger. Everyone cheered. He lifted my chin and kissed me softly.

"Gross.." I heard Romeo say. We broke apart and laughed. He ran over towards us.

"So, he's my dad now?" I nodded.

"Yayyyyy!!!" He jumped on Alonzo's back. My brother came over and patted Alonzo on the shoulder.

"Take care of my little sister....and I WILL be at the wedding, in charge of sercurity." His crew laughed. I saw Diggy look at Adri.

"This is the right time to say this..." We all looked at them.

"Guess who's pregnant and having a double wedding???" Adri cheered. We all cheered. I ran over to her and rubbed her stomach.

"Oh my gosh, how far along are you?"

"Only 3 weeks." I smiled and hugged her. Then I looked at Diggy.

"Bout Time !!" He laughed.

-

Everyone went home at around 11. Everything was cleaned up. Today was the best birthday ever. I sat up in m bed and admired my ring. Alonzo came in with a towel around his waist.

"You looked really good tonight." I chuckled.

"I know." He said with a cock smile. I shook my head and headed for the bathroom. He grabbed my arm and pulled me close to his body. I felt a bulge in the towel. I looked at and he smiled.

"You know them shorts look real good on you right?" He whispered in my ear. I nodded, his voice turned me on so much. He felt him grip my ass rough. My hands traveled down to the bulge in the towel. I started rubbing it slowly. I felt him starting to breathe heavier. He lifted me up by my thighs and put me at the foot of the bed. I backed up a little and removed my shirt and shorts. He pryed his way in between my legs causing me to lay down on my back. He picked my right up and leaned down kissing & sucking my neck while grinding his hips into mine. Lord. I want more. I hate it when he takes it slow to tease me. His ass glided across my body to the back of my bra and unhooked it. He threw it across the room, keeping all his attention on me, his eyes locked to mine, he slid my underwear off with his one finger. He started sucking on my left breast. I let out a soft moan feeling his tongue motion around my nipple. His mouth traveled across my chest, up to my neck and towards my right. I felt myself getting wetter by the second. I threw my head back and felt along his body. He came up and rested his forhead against my mine, pecking my lips softly and repeatedly. I closed my eyes and let out a moan when I felt him enter his fingers inside me. One...no two. I started breathing faster. Then my eyes shot open when I felt his warm wet tongue replace his fingers. I held on to the sheets, arching my back. He licked around my folds and sucked on my lips. It drove me crazy. He started sucking on my small nub. My grip got tighter, I don't know how much longer I could hold it in. He got up and removed his towel, revealing himself to me. He came back up and kissed me. I felt push himself inside me. I let out a breath of air. I heard him groan.

"So fucking tight." He regained himself and pushed in deeper and deeper and DEEPER. I dug my nails in back the deeper he got. I'm pretty sure he's gonna have marks afterwards. But, it only seem to turn him on more. He started grinding and stroking himself inside of me. With every stroke he sent his whole body grinded slowly from his shoulders, to his chest, to his hips. It only made his strokes more pleasurable. I wrapped my legs around his torso. He started speeding up, it sent a sensation throughout my body. He went harder and gave iit all to me. After about a minute or so he started slowing down. Both our bodies are covered in sweat. He turned me over and placed his palm in the middle of my back then pulled my hair as he entered me. The rough feeling had me soaked and I'm pretty sure he felt it. I felt his grip loosen on my hair. Then, I got on all fours and slid in through the back. I felt his grip tighten on my hips. Then he started stroking...hard. I pushed up against him. I heard him let out a long breath. He went faster and faster.

"Alonzoooo." I let out. He didn't slow down, he got harder and harder. I held on to the headboard. I could feel myself getting closer. He started slowing down and slid out. I pushed him down and got on top off him. I put him inside me as I sat down. I moaned as every inch went inside of me. I started riding him slow grinding and rolling my hips into his. I leaned forward and started kissing & sucking on his neck, I starting bouncing up and down slowly. He pushed me back until he was on top. He started sent his body strokes and grinding slow. I finally felt myself climax and tighten on him. He gripped my sides and I felt him when he came. He fell down next to me and pulled me close.

"You're finally mine." He whispered. I looked deep into his eyes.

"Let me keep you." He leaned in and kissed me passionately. We both fell asleep afterwards with me on his chest.

Haaaaaannnnn. Yall happy or nah? Anyways enjoy the weekend.