Part 7

**Saturday Night**
**Omarion's POV**

"Puff, Puff, Pass Nigga damn." Diggy yelled as he took the blunt from me. We just smoked three blunts and man my head is GONE. "Bruh, time for shotssssss." Marquan held up a bottle of Ciroc. "100 dollars says I can drink more than all of you !!" Diggy yelled. "Hell nah!! " I responded. I'm very competitive and drinking isn't that much of a challenge when it comes to Diggy. He gives out after fifth shot usually. "Money on the table !" Raquan yelled. (He's marquan's twin brother) "Winmer taking home 300??? I'm in !" Marquan said. "We fuckin with the club after this." Diggy said. "And the winner gotta pay." We all laughed. "Aight whatever man." Marquan said.

**Seven Shots Later**

"Damn yo. Yall some drinking muthafuckas." Diggy said. It was me and Raquan left. Diggy dropped after the fifth shot like a thought. Marquan did after the third. He's not much of a drinker and the alcohol was gettin to me. "Daaaamn mannnn j-jusss g-g-give uuup." Raquan slurred. "N-nah I'm good." I said with smirk on face. I slammed down my 8th shot. "Maaan. Fuck it I'm out." He held his hands up. "I'll take that W." I said as I picked up the 300 dollars on the table and my 100. "Time to hit the club." Marquan anounced. "Yall go, I'm too fucked up." Raquan groaned. "Aight bye, and excuse me WINNER, you buying drinks and food." Diggy directed me. "I know fool." I said.
At the Club.

"Whooooo turn up !!" Diggy said after finishing his last nacho and sip of vodka. He went the dance floor and saw a girl and eventually they started hitting it off. Of course knowing Diggy, he was just tryna hit. I glance over to my right and I see Marquan talking to a short, darkskin.. she was bad as fuck, I can't lie. Marquan and Diggy stayed pulling bitches for a night. I turned around and took another sip of my vodka. "Omarion?" I heard a female voice..... a familiar female voice... Oh shit. I turned around and there I saw her standing there. That same short thick ass brownskin with the mole by her right eye and the nose ring. "H-hello Adriana." I said blankly trying to hide my drunkness. "Still trying to hide shit. S.M.H. You look better than I remember though." She said with a smile. Damn I wish I wasn't high as fuck right now. I couldn't help but to stare at her body. She had curves in all the right places man. Her ass was fat as hel- "Well if you're going to stare at least make it UN-noticeable." She interupted my thoughts. "Look Adri, I ain't gonna bullshit with you... you know why I don't wanna speak with you." I stated blankly. "Oh wow. I can't believe you still hold on to that. Its been almost 10 years since high school. Man Up !" She yelled. She was right. Why am I still holding on to it? Man the weed and vodka was not helping my thoughts right now. "You right." I said lowly. She smiled. "I know I am. Now, come dance with me." She cheered as she pulled my arm. I finished my drink and followed her. She stood in front of me and twerked, making my dick hard as fuck. Shit. Told yall she had ass man. "Alright Alright ! Time to slow it down for yall!" The Dj anounced. "Where the freaks at in here?" He asked. Adriana smiled. I knew what she was thinking. She was a freak but not like me. She grinded her hips into mine, I started feeling her curves and she looked into my eyes. My eyes were low and everything was becoming blurry. She leaned in and kissed me and I kissed her back. It got tense and I was still hard. She pulled away "I want you.." she whispered in my hear. "Lets get out of here." I said. I pulled her arm and we walked out of the club. I halted a cab. "Ayooo where u going ??" I heard Diggy yelled. I ignored him and got into the cab and Adriana after me. The cab pulled up to my house I threw a 100 bill and pulled adriana into my house. I closed the door. She smashed her lips into mine. I carried her bridal style towards my room and laid her down on the bed. I reached my hand up her dress and pulled off her thong. She took off her dress and my shirt. We both stripped each other down. I started kissing her inner thighs and I worked my way up to her lips. I kissed her and added my tongue and she added hers. Our lips moved in motion as one. I slid inside her and she moaned into the kiss. I slid deeper inside of her, I groaned. "Ahh so tight. Fuck." I started grinding inside of her. She put her arms around my neck. I started going faster and her moans escalated. "Uuhhhhh Omariooonn." I started sending deep strokes in her. We switched positions and she started riding me like a pro. I felt her pussy tighten on my dick indicating she was cumming. I slid out and came on her back. My eyes were still low and now I'm tired. I grabbed a towel and tossed it to her. I looked over at the clock..... 1:31am. I close my eyes. I felt her lay on my chest. We both slept.
**The Next Morning**

**Omarion's POV**

I woke up. My head hurt like a bitch. I looked over at the clock ....4:46pm. Damn. I look down. Oh shit. "Adriana ?!?" I yelled. She quickly woke up and groaned. "Oh shit ! Please don't tell me we fucked !!" I kept yelling. "Well fine I won't say it. Even though that's what happened.." she mummbled. Today's Sunday.. Roxy comes home tomorrow night.... Oh shit "Roxy !!!" I yelled out loud.

Oooooooo. Will Roxy find out? What about Diggy and the boys? What do you think Adriana is capible of ???