Part 16

At Omarion's Warehouse
**Omarion's POV**

I look at my watch...11:56am. I have lunch usually around one. I start sending emails out and filling out paperwork on the new building a bought in Maine. Yes, I know it's far away but there's a good transport route from there. I'm planning a buisness trip there but not til later on. My phone buzzed. I pressed the respond button "What is it ?" I asked. "You have a visitor here to see you." My guard said through the intercom. Roxy? "Send her up." I said

**Adriana's POV**

I wore my long black trench coat. It was kinda chilly outside away. I didn't tell his guard my name. I got into the elevator. He was on the 15th floor. This is gonna take a while.

**Roxy's POV**

It's 12:19 . I packed a special lunch for my bae. I plan on surprising him later at his job. I leave out the door and pull off our street.

**Omarion's POV**

Ah shit. "Why are you here ?!" I yelled. "Awwww, so you didn't miss me." Adri said as she locked the door to my office. "Get the fuck out." I pointed towards the door. She took off her long trench coat revealing herself to me. I didn't know what to say. I just simply turned and looked out my window.

**Adriana's POV**

"Don't try to fucking ignore it !!" I yelled. "You know you miss this." He looked at me "Not that loose ass pussy." He snickered. "Would you tell Roxy that?" His expression went cold. "Fuck You !! You aint gonna tell Roxy Shit ! Bitch !" He yelled. I laughed and walked over towards him. His phone rang.

**Omarion's POV**

Walked towards me right when my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID it said Fiance. Roxy. "Fiance?!?" Adri yelled. "Hold the fuck up !!" I yelled. I answered my phone. **Phone Convo**
Romeo: Hey bae
Roxy: Hey baby
Romeo: Wassup?
Roxy: I brought you lunch, I'm in the parking lot. Tell your guard let me in. Romeo: Sure thing babe.
**end phone convo**

I told my guard to let my fiance inside. I turned to Adri who still stood in shock. "Now, unless you want your ass beat by hot ass military fiance I suggest you leave." I smirked. "And unless you want her to find out you fucked your high schol sweet heart I suggest you watch your mouth." She replied. "Get out." I said bluntly. She put her trench coat on and opened my office door and revealed Roxy ...shit. She smiled "Hey baby." I smiled back "Hey sexy." Adriana rolled her eyes. "May I ask who's this?" She gave a confused look. I was about to answer but Adriana cut me off. "I'm Adriana." She said. "Omarion's client. I was an old HIGH school friend." Roxy's facial expression changed. She seemed happy. "Ohhh Adriana Harold. I remember you!! Wow you look good." She stated. "I know." She replied. "Would you like to be a bridesmade at my wedding ?" She asked cheerfully. Da hell??? Adriana gave a slick smile. "Of course. Well. I must go. See you around." She walked out. I stared at Roxy. "What?" She asked.

Df just happened ???