Part 19

**Omarion's POV**

"It's okay baby." I hugged her. "We can always try again if you want." She looked up at me. "You're right." She started eating the ice cream and brownies. It was gone in 3 minutes. "Damn." I looked at her. She giggled.
**Next month at the doctors**
**Roxy's POV**

The baby didn't make it. I'm crying so bad. I've been so busy planning the wedding and I guess the stress was too much. "I'm so sorry Ms. Williams." My doctor said. "We'll prep you for the removal." I laid on the table and waited.

**Omarion's POV**

I know the baby didn't make it. I'm really upset right now but, I can't let it show I have to stay strong for Roxy. We're getting married in 2 and half weeks. I'm so ready to make her mine forever. I see her walk out of the room. I know she in pain. I carry bridal style towards the car. Another silent ride home and I carry into the house and laid her in our bed. She fell asleep. I know she's hurting both physically and emotionally. I want to make her feel better. I look at the clock....4:56 pm. I have an idea. But I have to wait a couple days, hopefully she won't be in pain by then. In the meantime, I have to take care of her.

**Roxy's POV**

I wake up and go to the bathroom. I go back to my side of the bed and try to cry myself back to sleep. I feel arms wrap around me and I look up. It hurts trying to opened my eyes. They're so puffy from crying so much. I just laid on his chest and difted to sleep. ***hours later***

I wake up again and bae's gone. I'm hungry but my body hurts to get up. I looked at the time...10:23pm. I look around and a couple seconds later bae walks in with McDonalds. "I figure you might be hungry when you woke up." I smiled weakly. He sat next to me and pulled out a Big Mac, a Bacon&Cheddar McChicken, 2 medium fries, a pack of chocolate chip cookies, an apple pie, a small carmel frappe and a large tea. He unwrapped my bacon&cheddar mcchicken and fed me the first bite. "I can feed myself." I said lowly. "Shhh. I want to make you feel comfortable bae." He kissed my forehead. "Can feed myself please?" I begged. "You're going too slow." He chuckled. "Aight." He handed me my sandwich, my cookies, fries, and frappe. "I love you." He said softly. "I love you too." I kissed him.

Awwwwwweeee. He's so supportive .... his cheatin ass. Still aint tell her shit.