Part 13

**Adriana's POV**

What Diggy said really hit home for me. I honestly don't know how to get over Omarion. When those words left his I knew he understood me and how I felt. "You can have me." I whispered back. We started kissing again and he gripped my ass with his right hand but massaged my breasts with his left. "Say my name." He started sucking my neck. "Diigggyyy." I moaned out loud. He slid my shirt off and took hands slid my underwear and tights off at the same time. He strip down to his boxers and saw his body oh my fucking goshh it turned me on. I heard him tear a condom wrapper. He slid in and groaned "Damn ma. You tight as fuck." I giggled. He got deeper and starting stroking fast. He put my legs on his shoulders and started going deeper. He wasn't as freaky as Omarion but I still enjoyed it. He did all the work. I felt his fingers replace is dick. One finger inside, his thumb on my clit, the rest massaging my lips. "Ohhhh" I let out. He started going faster and faster. My juices starting coming out, he took his fingers out. "So you're an early bird." He said. "Got it." He put his clothes on. "I'm ready to go." I gave him a confused look.
**Diggy's POV**

Her pussy was even all that... it kind of made me mad. I think Omarion was too fucking high to have hit that. As soon as I slid in I thought her shit was finna have me hard as fuck. But after the second stroke her shit got loose as fuck I didn't let my expression show so I finger fucked her instead. I ain't got no feelings for her for real. I just wanted to see wgat the pussy was like. The ride home was quiet and as she pulled into the lot of my apartment complex we sat in silence for a little while. "Well today was okay." I got out the car. "I'll text you." It looked like it was about to rain so ran inside. I simply called up a friend who I KNEW had good pussy and waited. I got a text message from Adri.

Adri2cute: I had fun today
DiggyBM3: Likewise
Adri2cute: I love you
DiggyBM3: Tru
Adri2cute: Do you love me ?
DiggyBM3: Haven't you heard the term Love No Thotties ?? Well yea so. I gtg
Adri2cute: Fuck you dig.
DiggyBM3: Not with yo loose ass pussy. Never again. Lose my number Hoe.

I blocked her number and my door bell rang. I knew who it was and I was ready to beat that pussy up.

**Adriana's POV**

I can't believe I thought he was going to be the one !! Oh fuck no !! He said my pussy is loose!! What the fuck am it gonna do with my life ?? There's only one thing left to do.

Which is ????? ..... Anybody got an idea ?