Part 28

Doctors Office.
**Omarion's POV**

"I'm sorry but...." she looked down at the files one more time. "You're not Omarion Johnson... are you?" She pointed at the picture in the folder. "Oh... uh.. no." A man came beside me. "That would be me." The woman looked at him and nodded. "Thought so, I have your results. Come with me. But you have a seat sir, your results are not ready yet." She directed me. I sat back in the same seat. 30 minutes later..... "Omarion Jones." I got up and walked towards the woman. "I have your results aaand.." she flipped the paper. "Your Negative, for eveything." She gave a thumbs up. I let out a long sigh of relief. She giggled. "Yea, you can go home now." I walked out with a pep in my step. Of course I was happy as fuck, I don't have an STD... I ain't smoking or clubbing NOO fucking more. Man I swear these females nasty as fuck. I got in my car and headed to Burger King I was hungry as a bit. I thought about Roxy... oh shit.. Is she still at my house? I owe her a thank you.

**Roxy's POV**

TV is boring...I'm tired. I get my phone off the charger and check my twitter. My eyes got heavy and pretty soon everything got black.

**Omarion's POV**

I walk into my house and see her on my couch fast asleep. I put my food and her present on the kitchen table and carried her to my room and rested her body on my bed. She sigh, it sounded like a moan too. Whoa. I gotta keep my head, she's not mine. But why??? It's so obvious that she STILL cares. Why is she NOT mine? "Omarion..." I heard her breathe out my name. That shit was sexy. She got up slowly, yawning. I looked at my watch ....9:45 pm. "I told my mom I'm staying here. I'm too tired to drive. I have been up from almost 24 hours." I stared at her. "Well I'm guessing you have been out since about 2 something." She thought for a moment. "You right. Where the food at tho?" She got up and walked past me. I followed her and she was wearong sweatpants. That ass is so.. Oh My God. She looked onnthe kitchen table and noticed the present. She opened it. It was a picture of us when we went on our first date to the movies. She gave me a serious look. "This is for???" I cratched my neck. "My way of saying thank you." She put the picture down and went into the living room and started getting all her stuff. "Wait where are you going??" She didn't look at me "Home." She grabbed her purse. I stood in front of her. "WHY?? Why are you leaving me again?? Over the picture?? Fine I'll get rid of it but please don't leave." She got mad. "SO NOW YOU WANNA DO SOMETHING TO ACTUALLY TRY TO KEEP ME IN YOUR LIFE ?!?!" I paused. "What?" She started crying. "You didn't even stop me... you just let me walk out. Do you know how much I've been effected. I can't trust a man anymore, my mom wants me to try to work things out with you bu-" I cut her off. "But what ?? It's so obvious I still Love you Rox'Ann why can't you just let it go." She looked at me with her tear filled eyes. "It's so hard you hurt me an-" I pulled her close and smashed my lips into hers. She didn't resist and put her hands around my neck and added her tongue. I grabbed her ass tight, god I missed this, I missed this body, I missed my future wife. She pulled back, I lifted her chin up. "You were always mine. It was an honest mistake. I will never hurt you again." The seriousness in my voice was tense but only because I wanted her to know how serious I am. "I love you Rox'Ann Williams. I want you to be mine forever." She looked at me. "I believe you." I kissed her again and held her waist. I pushed up against the wall, grabbed her clit and started sucking on her neck. She let out a soft moan.

Awwweeeeee. I knee they was gone get back together.... But what happened to Diggy and Adri?????? Bom Bom Booomm