Part 18

**At the doctors office**
**Roxy's POV**

"Ok so. When was the last time you had sexual intercourse?" My doctor asked. "About a month ago." I answered calmly. She wrote something down on her clipboard. "Have you done anything to make you think that something may be wrong with the baby?" I felt sick. "Yes..." I started to tear up. "I went heavy drinking one night with my boyfriend and I have been doing a lot of physical activity at work. I'm in the navy." I started crying. I felt her hand on my shoulder. "Heyyy its not your fault, you didn't know honey. Look. I'm going to take a look at the baby and we'll see how it goes." I nodded. She left the room. About 5 minutes later she came back with the clear gel. I laid back on the table and she rub the gel on my stomach. "Okay now lets see hear." She looked at the monitor. Her expression went blank. "There's no movement....." I started crying again. "Look..." she began again. "If there's no movement by month two......then um.. you...your baby's ...deceased." I simply got up and walked out. Omarion was sitting in the waiting room. He sprung up but his smile faded when he saw my expression. "Bae?" He asked. "Take me home Omarion." I blankly said. He nodded.

**Omarion's POV**

The car ride home was silent. What happened in there? She's not crying so it couldn't have been that bad, could it ?? I pulled up to our house and helped her out the car. Once inside, she ran straight to our room and shut the door. Shit. I decided to make her favorite dessert. Fresh double chocolate brownies on top of chocolate & vanilla swirl ice cream. She loves brownies. I went into the room holding the big bowl. She looked at me then at the bowl then back at me then back up at the ceiling. "Fine, I guess I'll eat it." I smirked. She threw a pillow at me. "Give it." She demanded in a baby tone. "Tell me what happened." I glared. "Brownie first." She said. I sat down on the bed and gave her the bowl. She picked up one of the brownies and took a big bite of it. "Mmmmm." Did she just moan? "Oh. Sorry.." she started. "That just made my day. Thank you baby." She started crying. "The doctor said if the baby doesnt start moving by next month then ..... it's dead." My heart broke.

Oh my gosh noooooooo !!!