Part 36

**Roxy's POV**

Oh shit....hangover. Headache. I look around. I'm home...on the couch tho. I lean back and groan...ohhhh. My makeup is smeared and my clothes are still on. I got a text.
Text Convo.

DigLuvA: Have you seen Adri???

What? ...Oh fuck. Adri !!

FoxyRoxy: Uh no. I cant remember anything after last night.
DigluvsA: Me either, I'm scared.
FoxyRoxy: Ok look chill. Im going to find her.
End Text Convo.

**Adri's POV**

I'm in so much pain. Oh god. I get up and walk into the bathroom and look in the mirror. I see bruises, scratches and hickie marks? No. No way. I looked around again. I'm not home? I run into the room, he was staring at me. "Omarion?!?! What happened last night???" I startes to cry. I didn't want this to happen. He laughed. "Something you wanted to happen. So I gave it to you." I realized I was naked and quickly put a robe on. "You....." I looked at my body. "...raped me." He got serious. He stood and walked towards me. I backed away and he pulled me hard. I started crying harder and he smacked me across my face. "Shut the fuck up!! You brought this on your damn self." Is he fucking crazy?? "I-I-I don't love you asshole. Daniel is mine. I'm DONE with you!!" I tried to stand up. He kicked me against the wall. "Then why did we fuck last night? Huh?" He grinned. "Yo-you raped me." He punched me in the face. "Bet you won't do shit about it. You know Diggy is my closest friend. You're a whore and you deserve no love." I cried. "What did I do to you??" He stood over me. "You came back into my fucking life. I hate you." He spit on me. Gross. He punched me again...this time everything went black......

Oh shit !!!