Part 30

Maine State Prison
**Diggy's POV**

"Daniel Simmons." I walked towards the bars. "What?" I stared at the officer. "You have been released on bail." They opened the cell. Who bailed me out? "Changed into your stuff and your ride is out front." I chamged out of the orange jump-suit and put on the clothes I had from the night at the bar. It's only been like a month but, I can't stand this place and I barley recognize myself. I have a full beard and mustache. I walked out the building and to my surprise I saw a thot. I stopped walking and stared. "Why are you here?" I asked. She laughed. "Oh wow. That's how you greet somebody who just bailed you out? Okay." I walked towards her car. I repeated my question "Why are you here?" She got serious. "To take you home of course. Now get in." I shrugged my shoulders. Anything to get me away from here. She pulled off.

**Adri's POV**

I'm in love with Diggy. There I said it. Of course I'm going to play it off, I'm good at doing that anyway. We arrived at my house. "You were kicked out of your apartment when you were locked up. So Raquan brought me your stuff." Of course I volunteered to take it but, he didn't need to know. "You can sleep in my guest bedroom."

**Diggy's POV**

Wow. Is she serious right now? Why would my boys do that?.. Whatever yo. "Uh Thanks." We got out the car and went in her house. "Can I shower?" She made a scrunched face. "Of course. First door upstairs on the left. Your room is second door on the right." I nodded and jogged upstairs and into "my room". I opened the door. All my stuff was here but, it placed neatly. My posters where hung up. My dead phone was on the dresser, my clothes where washed and folded in my drawers. My old and new shoes were stacked neatly in the closet, my bed was made with my comforter, and my snapbacks were on the wall hanging one by one. "Damn." The room was huge. How she afford this? I don't care. I'm just finna shower cause I smell like shit. I grab my Ax pack that contained the body wash, shampoo, a razor, and the clone of course. I grabbed the toothpaste and my toothbrush and I picked out my outfit and my shaving cream and went into the bathroom and took a hot shower. One hour later....

I walk back in my room wearing my peanut butter and jelly KD's, my tanktop that said DOPE in gold letters and black shorts. I looked in the mirror. Damn I'm sexy as fuck. I put my dirty clothes in the hamper and walked down stairs. I smelled food. I walked into the kitchen and saw Adri cooking a chicken stir-fry. She was wearing shorts. Damn, I swear if her pussy wasn't so loose man I would cuff. For real. She did all this for me after I did her dirty. I feel bad. I hugged her from behind. She turned around and stared me up and down. "You clean up nice." She stated. I smiled "Yea. Can I get a plate?" She turned around and took the pot iff the stove. "Of course." I grabbed two plates and set the table. She brought the pot over and sat it on top of an oven mat. She made my plate and I crushed. "So good." I said as I took my Sixth fork full. She laughed. "I see. You act like you aint ate in years." I looked at her and cratched my neck. "Yea. Look. I'm glad you did this and all. But I feel bad. After I did you dirty and all. Look I won't be here long. Ima find a job and be outta yo way." She stared. "Nah, it's cool. Stay as long as you want. You're forgiven." I smiled. "Thanks." We finished eating, I cleaned up and jogged upstairs to charge my phone.

**Adri's POV**

Yea ok. I remember what Diggy said about me after we fucked. But I have I little trick I learned. Haha. Work them "lips". I just want him to be mine tho. I hope he's changed.

**Diggy's POV**

It's time for me to change. I can't fuck bitches in her house. Thats disrespectful. But I been thinking about changing ever since I been locked up. I don't want my life to be a struggle over females. I just need one and done. But.. I don't want to think Adri is the one... then again... she could be.

Ooooooooooooooo...... What's finna go on in THIS house??? **evil laugh.**