Part 31

**Omarion's POV**

I got a text from....Diggy? The fuck he want? Text convo:

Dig2Nice: Yo
Romeo: What.
Dig2Nice: Can we talk?
Romeo:Why the fuck I wanna talk to yo bitch ass?
Dig2Nice: Chill man, I did my time yo. What more do you want from me? Man I'm sorry.
Romeo: Whatever. The fuck you want?
Dig2Nice: I think I'm in love with Adri.

I paused. What? Diggy? In Love? Adri? Why? How? When? Wtf?
Romeo: Come to my house.
Dig2Nice: Same address?
Romeo: Yea.
Dig2Nice: Bet.
End text convo.

I towards the window and looked. I saw clouds coming. "Babe." I looked and saw Roxy waking up with the blanket still on top of her. I walked towards the bed and got on top of her and started planting kisses all on her face and neck. She giggled. "Stooop." I stopped and stared into her eyes. She looked at me, her eyes sparkled and she smiled. "Why you looking at me like that?" I leaned down and put my forehead on hers. "I missed you. I feel so lucky to have you back in my life. You are my queen. My soul. My other half. My everything." She smiled and put her arms around my neck. I leaned in to kiss her, I felt her warm lips on mine. I added my tongue, she added hers. I picked her up and brought her body close to him. I grabbed her pussy "Mmmm." She moaned into the kiss. Ding Dong! Shit. Diggy. She pushed away. "Who is that?" Oh damn. "Um.. its.. diggy." I cratched my neck. She stared at me. "Look he just gotta talk about some important bae. Just stay in here and lock the door if you wanna feel safe. I won't even tell him your here." She got a disappointed look and nodded. I lifted her chin up. "Look at me." She lifted her head up, I wipped the tear that came down her cheek. "He won't hurt you. I will always be here to protect you baby." She faintly smile. I pulled her close and kissed her softly. Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong!! I pulled away fast. I threw on a shirt and some sweatpants and jogged downstairs. I opened my door. "Nigga I swear if you ring this doorbell one more fuckin time." He laughed. "Took yo ass long enough." He walked in and sat at the kitchen table. I shut the door and walked into my kitchen and across from him. "Alright explain."

**Roxy's POV**

What is Diggy doing here?? I mean ever since I left the military, I'm not 'on my game' as much. I don't know how to fight a man...I can shoot a gun tho. I should get one. Note to self. Go to gun range. I went to Omarion's drawer and pulled out one of his shirts... it was long and it came to my mid-thigh area. I can't lie.. I have a big butt and cake..I'm surprised one od his shirts cover ALMOST everything. I went into the bathroom to take a shower.

**Diggy's POV**

"She just has a different feel to her. She's not a hoe. She's not a childish little girl with dumb crush anymore. I think thats what really caught my attention." I took at Omarion. His face went from shocked to a sly grin. "Well just tell her how you feel, knowing her.. She'll reply if she's moved on from ME." I got a confused looked. He still got feelings? "I mean you over her right? I get she was yo high school boo jank but if you don't want me with her then I'll fall back bro." I threw my hands and stood up.

**Omarion's POV**

"Nah it's cool bro. You can have her. I got mines." I dapped him up. "Ight coo." He left. I sat back and laughed. Ahhh. She over ME? Already? No, No, No. She's not. I know she's not. Shook my head and walked to my room. I heard Roxy in the bathroom. I bit my lip and leaned up against the door frame looking at her. She was wearing one of my shirts and it came down to her mid-thigh area, her ass was still sticking out in the back, my dick twitched to the thought of it. "Damn bae." She jumped and turned around. "You scared me." She held her chest. I walked towards her and grabbed her waist and then my hands traveled to her ass and pulled her closer towards me. "Mmmm I love this ass." She giggled and pulled me closer, I got hard. I leaned in and kissed her, she added her tongue. Her hands traveled towards the front of my pants. I groaned into the kiss and gripped her ass tighter. "Mmmm." I backed her up against the sink. I sat her on top of it and stood in between her legs started kissing and sucking on her neck and I slid my hand up the shirt and slid two fingers inside of her. "Uuuhhh." She let a loud moan, it echoed threw the bathroom. She threw her head back. I slid my fingers out of her, took her off the sink, turned her around and bent her over. I pulled my sweat pants down and slid in the back of her hard. She let out a loud gasped and held on to the sides of the sink. You could here the skin to skin motion in the room. I got started stroking harder she threw her ass back far. I started tensing up, I gripped her sides and groaned. I slid out and she got up. "Ah man... I just took a shower." She giggled and started a bath. "No more sex for the next 3 days." My face got serious. "I'm kidding." She laughed.

What Diggy and Adrianna finna do??????