Part 29

**Omarion's POV**

"Uhh Stopp." She tried to push me away. I pulled her closer and started rubbing it. She closed her eyed and bit her lip. "Mmmmnnn Omarion Stopp." It was irritating. Why is she trying to resist? Then I saw the ring on her finger. I stopped. She backed away breathing heavy. "How did you get that back?" She looked at her hand. "That's what I wanted to tell you. I want to be yours once more and I found this in your drawer in your room." She smiled. "Why were you in my drawer and why did you make me stop?" I laughed. "Yea, I'm not 100% sure though, I just don't want to rush into anything." I looked at her. Man I want her soo bad but ok. I guess I can take it slow. I looked down. "Andddd what am I suppose to do about this?" I pointed at my pants. She laughed. "You're guy. You have lotion and the internet. Enjoy." She strutted away. She not getting off that easy. "Roxy." She kept walking. "Rox'Ann." She looked back. "What?" She got an attitude? Yesss. That just makes it fun. "Come Here !" I yelled. She turned and began to walk towards the bedroom. I ran after her, she screamed and tried to shut the door but I stopped her with my foot. She laughed "Omarion go away." I pushed the door open. I stared her up and down and bit my lip. "Mmmm." She tried to run past me and I picked her up and put her over my shoulder. "Put me down!!" I laughed. "Ima put you down alright." I opened my room door and locked it behind me. Put her on my bed. She got up I pushed her back down. "Omari-." "You better not move." I said in a serious tone. She looked scared. I didn't mean to sound so harsh. I took my shirt off and revealed my body.

**Roxy's POV**

I know what he's doing. It's not going to work but, oh my god his body right now his not helping me resist. His abs, his chest, his biceps mmmmm. I bit my bottom lip. "Like what you see?" He snickered and walked over towards me...slowly. I backed up on the bed. It was like a lion coming for his prey. He crawled on the bed, I backed up more until I couldn't anymore. Stupid headboard. Before I knew it he was staring in my face. He looked down at my body. I stared blankly. I'm not giving in.

**Omarion's POV**

She can feel the tension. That's why she's trying so hard to resist but I think it's time for me to fix that. I pulled her by her arm and she fell backwards on the bed, I got on top of her. She tried pushing me off, I grabbed her arms and pinned them at the side of her head. "Now, what you gonna do?" I whispered in her ear. I nibbled on her ear and licked her neck. "Now this is mine." I tasted her neck one last time. "Take your clothes off." I demanded. "No." She said softly. I pretended to get mad as fuck. I yanked her bye her arms and pulled her up to look into my eyes. "Did you just say no?" I gave her a face. She got nervious. I know Roxy. She likes it rough. I ripped her shirt off revealing her curves. I grabbed the scissors that were on my desk next to my alarm clock and cut her bra off. "Hey, I liked that bra." She whined. "I don't give a fuck. You shouldn't have resisted." I slid her sweatpants off along with her underwear. I stripped and stayed on top of her. Once I kicked my boxers off and held her arms at the same place and started kissing across her chest and down to her breasts. "Uhh." She stopped herself. I grinned "Just give in and make this easier for yourself." She shook her head. I slid in hard. "Ohhhhhh!!!" She screamed. I started grinding inside of her, still holding on to her arms. I felt her tighten, I groaned. "You're almost there baby. Come on." I let her arms go. She held on to my neck...She gave in. I pulled out and flipped her over. I slid in the back. She gasped and threw it back. "Good girl." Slapped her ass, grabbed her hips thrusted hard and fast. She grabbed the comforter. "Romelioooo!!!" I pulled her hair, she arched her back. "Yes, say my name." I pulled out and picked her up by her ass, she wrapped her legs around me. I kissed her and laid her down soft. "Told you I'd put you down." I whispered as I stroked her. Her eyes were closed, her nails in my back. I knew she wasn't going to respond. We both sweating and after about an hour. We both climax. I laid back with her on my chest. I tilted her chin and kissed her softly. "I love you." She stared at me. "I love you too...I never stopped." I smiled. "Say you'll be mine." She grabbed my hand "I'm yours."

Awwwwwwww.... the only thing that bring them together Waab. But fr. What happened to Diggy and Adri like.... Did they disappear??