Part 5

Feeling him behind me pulling me close, his hands slowly traveling towards my inner thighs. I softly touched his cheek feeling his lips on the crook of my neck. I turned around with soap in my hand. I rubbed his chest starring deep into his eyes, lathering up his whole front side. His leaned in and kissed me immediatly adding his tongue. I followed. I grab his dick and start jerking him off. "Mmm" I hear him groan. I start sucking his neck, pulling me closer towards him, I lifts my right leg up and leans me up against the shower wall and slides in hard. My eyes widen. He whispers in my hear "You're all mine baby, Just relax, lean your head back and enjoy the love I'm about to give you.." I slides out and pushes back in once more and he gets closer and closer. Skin to skin as if we were one object. "Uuhhhh baby you're so deeep." I let out. I could keep but arch back as he repeatedly sent deep, long, slow strokes into me. The pleasure was unbareable and I was so close to my climax. I put my arms around his neck as I prepared to release but then he slide out. "Why did stoop ??" He got down on his knees, putting my legs on his shoulder, he slide his tongue inside of me. "Ooooohhh Romeliooo" (I always call him that by the way) He sucked and licked and flicked, it was driving me crazy. I finally released inside his mouth. I slid down the shower wall sighing in relief. He came down and put me on top of him. "Happy Birthday Baby" he whispered in my ear. I looked back and his his temple and he smiled indicating that he understood my action. "You forgot something tho ..." before I could respond he lifted me put slid in the back. I grasped. "Bounce up and down for daddy." I obeyed. Using my hands to assist I repeatedly bounced up and down on his dick, slowly grinding my hips into front side. "Ahhhh fuck." I heard groan and felt him release I immediatly hopped off and put it in my mouth cleaning him up as he finished his releasing his load. We both cleaned up and stepped out the shower. I grab my robe from the handle on the door and put it on. I made my way to our room took the robe off and collapsed in bed. I was exhausted. I wrapped myself in the comforter and drifted to sleep. I felt him climb in a few seconds later. "I love you Roxy" he whispered. "I love you too Romeo." I said as I closed my eyes slowly.

How was it ??? Lol. . Continue to Read.