Part 23

One Year Later
**Roxy's POV**

It's been one year since I left his life, left LA, left everybody. I moved back to Maine to be closer to my mom. I gave birth to a very handsome baby baby boy. Romeo Justice-Hakeem Jones. Yes I know weird name. Who cares I think it's cute. I had to name him after his father of course because that's where he gets most of his features from sadly. My mom hates the fact that I won't allow Omarion in my child's life ... or even let him know I kept the kid. He doesn't deserve to know, he doesn't deserve anything. I walk into my my house, just getting off of work. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I got my dream job working for Microsoft. I make 58.76 an hour for working 5 days a week on computer software and information technology. I bought a goregous condo and insisted my mom move in. She was rocking Romeo to sleep when I walked in. I smiled and took to his nursery and placed him in his crib. He is so beautiful, his tan skin and thick brown hair. He got his light brown eyes from me, which is my favorite feature of course. Romeo is my life, he makes me happy to be home. I won't trade this baby for anything in the world. I went to take a shower. After I got out I heard Romeo crying, I went to his nursery and gave him his cup of juice. He smiled when he saw it was me. "Hey sleepy head, Did you misss mmeee ?? Muahhh." I planted kisses all over his cute little face. "M-mo-moma." He said. Oh my god. He said his first world. "Yes baby, it's moma." He smiled. "Moma!" I took him to the bathroom and bathed him. I put him on a red shirt that said "Too Cute For You", some black little sweat pants and his little red vans. I put on my red and black dress and black flats. "You ready to go to the store?" I looked at him. He looked at me and started laughing.
At BJs
**Roxy's POV**

I scroll through the lanes with Romeo in his car seat. I picked up some baby food "You peaches or sweet potatoes?" I smiled. He looked at me and yawned. "Awwww my baby sweepy.." I kissed him on his forehead. "Let's get out of here." Right after that another cart hit mine and it scared Romeo. He didn't cry tho. "I'm so sorry." I looked at the man.... My gosh. He is gorgeous. "I-It's okay, no harm done." I smiled. "Well I'm glad I didn't harm a delicated such as yourself." I blushed. "I'm Alonzo by the way." The tall, buff, brownskin man now named Alonzo put his hand out. "I'm Rox'Ann." He smiled. "That's a beautiful name. It compliments the beauty you so grateful allow me to stare at." I giggled. "You're so corny." He laughed. "Yeah, I know. But I had to speak the truth. Can I have your number beautiful?" I smiled. "Yes, you can." We exchanged numbers and said our goodbyes. Oh my gosh. He's so charming. So perfect. I love corny people. They always make me laugh. Ahhh yes his body tho man the things I would d- , My thoughts were interupted by another person hitting my cart. Geez am I clumpsy? "Oh I'm so so-......Roxy?" Oh damn. Please don't tell me. "Omarion?" I turned around with a blank stare on my face. He loomed down at Romeo who was now sleeping. He pointed. "Is he mine?" I looked at Romeo and nodded. His face lit up "He's so handsome." Then he got serious. "Why didn't you tell me about him?" I glared at him. "Why should I have to? If I don't want you in my life, what makes you think I you in my child's life?" He got mad. "OUR CHILD. Deserves to have BOTH parents in his life. Just think about his feelings. I feel that-" I cut him off. "Fuck you and yo feelings. Get out my face if you wanna see "YOUR" son you gonna have to go to court. Sorry hoe." A woman walked up next to him. She looked liked miley cirus on steroids. "Hey baby, Ready to go?" She stared at me. "Who's this?" I gave a fake smile. "Nobody important." I walked away. I'm not jealous... that girl was just really ugly . Ewwwww. Major downgrade.

**Omarion's POV**

She kept the baby. Yess I'm so happy. But why the fuck I have go to court just to see MY son. Jessica is not going to like this. Oh yeah. I have a new girlfriend and she's really loyal and I think she looks cute. I saw Roxy walk away with my son. I don't even know his name. Man, I haven't seen her in over a year and I can't believe she's still on that, I still want her, I want my son and maaan oh maaan I want her body. Jessica is aight. But damn, after that baby... Roxy was thick as hell before but now her boobs and curves are on poin- "Omarion !" I shook my head. "Huh?" I looked at Jessica. She gave me a suspicious look. "Who was that? And why are you so quiet?" I looked forward. "It's nothing...She's Nobody....Nobody at all." She grabbed my hand. "Let's go." Even though Roxy was the total opposite. I miss her freakiness. Jessica can't do like her. Nobody can. I have to get her back.

Bom Bom Booommm..... So. Now what?