Part 9

**Monday Night**
**Roxy's POV**

I'm on my way home and I'm just thinking about bae. Omg. I missed him sooo much. I pull in on our street and park in front of our house. I get out the car and make my way towards the door. Once I got inside I was immediately hit with the smell of italian. Omg. I LOVE italian food. "Hey beautiful." I felt arms wrap around my waste. I was still in uniform so I didn't really react much. "Hey bae, what's all of this?" I asked curious. He replied in a deep, low, sexy tone "I missed you baby, it's all for you." He kissed my neck. Lord the things this man does to me. "I need to shower and change baby, I'll be down in a few minutes." I turned to face him. "Okay bae..."he said. I kissed him and walked down the hall towards our room. "And I missed that ass though." I heard him yelled. I chuckled. I picked out a sexy black evening gown that came up to my mid neck, it had no sleeves, it showed my back area and it's fitted. I went to take a shower.
**Omarion's POV**

I waited to hear the shower turn on to really start preparing everything. I layed the white rose pedals down the hallway towards the kitchen and out in the backyard. There was a red tent so the white rose pedals made it stand out. I lit the candles and placed them so it made a walk-way from the kitchen towards the tent. I placed our plates in there spots and put the champanye on ice. I put on my suit in the guest bathroom and waited for her outside. I'm not going to tell her about what happened. What she doesn't know won't her right? Plus, it was an honest mistake and it won't happen again. The only other person that knows about it is of course, Diggy. I was texting him yesterday. **Flashback Text Convo**

DiggyBM3: Yoo ! Last night! Was that who I think it was ???
Romeo: Ahhh fuck. Yea man it was Adriana.
DiggyBM3: You fucked her didn't you ??? I saw yall dancing !! Wtf ?!?! Roxy gonna beat her ass and kill you !!
Romeo: Chill nigga. I paid her 1,000$ to keep her fucking mouth shut. You can't say shit either cuz I always had yo back bro when it came to girls.
DiggyBM3: You rite. But damn yo. You still gonna propose?
Romeo: Duh, nigga. I feel gulity tho. But I will tell her went the time is right.
DiggyBM3: So I got one last question ?
Romeo: What ?
DiggyBM3: Was the pussaayy good ? And Can I hit next ????
Romeo: You said one nigga.
DiggyBM3: Just answer.
Romeo: Hell yea and idgaf
DiggyBM3: Lmfao. Lemme leave you alone. Bye
Romeo: Bye smh.
**End Flashback Text Convo**

I know it's short but keep reading..... Love Yall