Part 17

**Roxy's POV**

Omarion stared at me. "What?" I asked innocently. "Why did you do that ?" He asked sharply. "Because we use to go to school together and I barley have friends for bridesmaids duuhh." I responded.
**Omarion's POV**

"But you could have asked anybody but HER to be a BRIDESMAID !" I threw my hands in the air. "Why are you acting like this ?? I have never seen you so tense." She gave me a suspicious look. I let my breath out and sat back in my hair. "Awwww does work got my baby so maad?" She asked in a baby tone. I nodded. She put on a slick grin. "I know what you need..." she began. I looked at her and smiled. "You need some Chil-fil-A and kisses!!" She cheered. I laughed. I have a dirty mind. I thought I was about to get something else. "Hehehe I knowww what you're thinking Mr. Nasty Pants." I glared at her. "Mr. Nasty Pants ? Ok. What's going on with you?" I asked. "Nothing. Why you ask ?" She looked confused as hell. "You're so....Happy and peaceful." I stated. "I just loveee youuu." She kissed me and gave me a tight hug. I really love this woman. "Lol oh ok. Sooo... That chick-fil-A .. where it doe?" She giggled.

**Adrianna's POV**

New plan. New approach. Ahahahaaaaaaaa. Just wait til that wedding. She's so oblivious to the world. She doesn't know what's coming.

***1 MONTH LATER***
Roxy's house.
**Roxy's POV**

I'm PREGNANT !! Holy shit. I looked down at the pregnancy test. I was one month pregnant and I didn't noticed until I skipped my period... but that was it except the fact that I have been happier lately. Romelio doesn't know. I can't wait to tell him. He's always talked about having a son but I think he's kinda disappointed. We haven't had sex in 3 weeks. But damn. I'm not really showing and me and omarion went out last night and drunk alcohol ... I didn't know I pregnant though... Shit ! If only I'd have known. I needed to go see a doctor. But I'm telling Omarion first. I grab my phone.
**text convo**
FoxyRoxy: Bae ?

I waited a couple minutes because he's at his tux fitting with diggy, rayquan, and marquan.
**continued**
Romeo: Wassup baby ?
FoxyRoxy: I have to tell you something
Romeo: Yea?
FoxyRoxy: I'm Pregnant.

After two mintues I got a phone call.
**phone convo**
Roxy: Hello ?
Romeo: Oh my god !!! You're pregnant?!?!
Roxy: Yea .. you mad ?
Romeo: Nooo!!! Why would I be mad?? I'm gonna be a father !!!

I heard him yelled in the background. "I'm gonna be a Dad !!!"

I heard cheering. I giggled.
Roxy: Who are you talking too ?,
Romeo: Everyone here of course.

I heard him laugh. Now I had to tell him the bad news.
Roxy: We went drinking last night Omarion.
Romeo: Oh fuck. How far along are you ??
Roxy: One month.
Romeo: Oh shit.... well that explains your happiness and LACK. of sex and that explains why you asked adri to be in the wedding... you been on some shit.
Roxy: Hehe. Wait. This ISN'T FUNNY!! I'm not showing!! What if something bad happens ??
Romeo: Don't think like that baby. I'll call and make you an appointment for tomorrow.
Roxy: Okay.
**end phone convo**

Hhhhmmmmm .......