Part 46

Wedding Day
**Roxy's POV**

I step back and look in the mirror eyeing my dress. White of course, with a sweetheart top and flare-out train. I felt like a princess.
"You look gorgeous baby." My mom came up behind me.
"Thanks. I just hope this one goes well." I sighed. She rubbed my shoulder. "Don't think like that. It's YOUR day. Nobody's going to ruin this."
I simply nodded and looked forward thinkimg of the events about to happen.

**Rico's POV**

"Alright boys. Lock it up." I yelled into the walkie-talkie. Yall thought I was playing about this security mess? I recently learned our little 'victim' is waiting for trial and the survived the fire due to the opps arriving so fucking early. Damn. Cops always fucking some shit up thinking they important. Whatever. If he trues to show up he got a tough walk to knock down.
"Shawn and Raquan, how's the roof?"
"Good up here. Snipers loaded. Saftey is on." I heard a loud bang.
"What the hell was that?"
"Sorry boss. Raquan dropped the duffel bag."
"Be careful nigga !!! That shit can kill you."
"No nigga, the duffel bag with the food in it."
"Oh. Fat asses. Alright we rotate shifts after the ceremony. Over."
"Copy."
I stayed at my position at the alter. Good thing we not in a church. I cuss too much.
**Alonzo's POV**

Dig fixed my bow and I stepped back and looked in the mirror.
"You ready?" Diggy asked. I thought about Roxy and Romeo. I smiled.
"Very Ready. Are YOU ready?"
"Hell Yea."

**Roxy's POV**

It was time. The music played as I walked down the isle. My mom next to me and on my left. Everyone staring at me and smiling. I smiled back. Is it raining? I felt a drop on my cheek. Oh no.. I'm just crying... Already. I hold back my tears. I see Alonzo standing tall, smiling as I got closer towards him. I look and see Adri tearing up too. We reach the alter, my mom sits. Me and Adri join our grooms."

**Raquan's POV**

"Awwww. Ain't that nice." I peer down at the wedding. We aint that far but close enough to see and far enough so they can't hear us speak.
"Nigga. We suppose to be watching out." Shawn grabbed my binoculars and started seaeching.
"Chillll. Ain't nun finna happen. I bout that nigga be that dumb to try to come to the wedding."

**Roxy's POV**

"I do." The two words that sealed us together, I finally said."

"And do you Miss. Adrianna take Daniel Simmons to be your lawful wedded husband to cherish, and stick stick for as long as you both shall live."
"I do." She looks at Diggy and smiles.
"Now pronounce you all. Husbands and wifes. You grooms may now kiss your brides."
Alonzo turned to be and smiled. I stepped closer, he leans in and kisses me passionately. I hear screams and cheers all around. Then the bells. Me, Alonzo, Romeo, Diggy and Adri strutted back down the isle, out into the front. We waved to everybody as we walked down the steps. Before we got in the limo we turned and waved somemore blowing kisses. I look among all their happy faces... except one...Omarion???... I look again. He's still there. No. It can't be!! I can't panick. Words can't escape my mouth. I turned and looked again before I got into the limo, he's gone. Was I imaging things?? I hope so.

**Raquan's POV**

"DAMN IT. WE MISSED HIM !!" I pace back amd forth. Omarion was here. We couldn't shoot him, there were too many people around. We didn't see him enter the wedding. He showed up when everybody was outside.
"I TOLD YOU !!! WE NEED TO TELL RICO!!" Shawn yelled.
"NIGGA CHILL OUT. RICO GONNA BE FUCKING PISSED YO. I SWEAR !!" Ah man. What are we gonna do???

-

"Did anyone see him? Dig? Adri?" Rico asked.
"I don't think so." I said nervous as hell.
"Yall some dumb asses." He pinched the bridge of his nose and closed his eyes.
"Alright here's the plan. We guard the enterance, and catch him when he appears before he walks im the reception. He probably thinking we done on security. But we'll be waiting. This time. Don't Fuck Up." He walked out.
Omarion's POV

I saw the hall. I ran towards the steps and jogged up them. I pulled out my gun and was about to open the door but then... I felt a sharp pain on my neck. I rubbed it and pulled something out. A needle? Oh shit. Everything stared getting dark. Then ....black.

-
I woke up. I try to move. I'm tied...to a chair? I look around and see Rico and his crew. 7 had their guns pointed at me. Rico and Tito just stood staring.
"You just couldn't stay away could you?" Rico asked. He pulled out a gun. MY gun.

Rico's POV

I laughed at his reaction. We had him still. He couldn't do shit. This is MY warehouse. Windows are black and the building is sound proof. I shot him in his leg, then his shoulder. I laughed as he yelled in pain.
"Light this bitch up. Dont untie him." I told Raquan, shawn and Nino. They stepped towards him. I looked at the rest of my guys.
"Clean up the 'mess' afterwards. Leave no evidence. Meet us up at the recepition later. Nobody tells Rox'Ann. Dig. Adri. Lonzo." Everyone nodded. I walked out the room with Tito and smiled when I heard shots.
"Music to my ears. Lets go."

The End....

Sike.

10 years later.

Roxy's POV Flashback

"Okayyy babe stooop." I said as I tried to push Alonzo off me.
"Come on let's make another baby." He had wanted a girl ever since I turned 30.
"Pleaseeee. Romeo is 11. Pleasee one baby girl." I laughed.
"How do you know it will be a girl?" I lookes at him.
"It's my lucky feeling." He cheesed.
"Ugghh fine." He embrassed me.
"I love you baby."
"Only when you get what u want."
"Not true." He got on top of me and started kissing on my neck. I let out a low moan.

Yeaaa. That little session gave us a beautiful baby girl. Alicia. She looks just like me. But she gets her hazel eyes from Alonzo. My life has been so much easier and happier. Our sessions are amazing as well. Adri and Diggy are divorced because of financial problems... and stress. They had moved to New York and I couldn't help them and eventually lost contact. Maybe I'll see them again. I just hope Adri is ok and doesn't find a man that just pleasures. She needs loyalty. But I would warn her. Most men are out in this world only to pleasure themselves more then women and she should be careful and hopefully she won't have to Meet The Freak.

The End.

I hope yall enjoyed. I have a new book I'm working on called "Ball." Read it and Love it. Xoxoxo