Part 26

**Roxy's POV**

It surprised me when Diggy texted me. But, it's whatever, it's not like we gonna do anything. I looked at the clock ..5:57 pm. Damn time flies. I went into the living room to see Romeo and my mom. "Heyyy Romeo !!" I picked him up. He smiled and tried grabbing my necklace. "Noooo." I gave him a ball and he started chewing on it. "I love youuu." He looked at me. "Moma!!" I laughed. "Yes I am moma."
**Omarion's POV**

I finished my last shot. Man, I can't believe that bitch. That's ok. If I'm positive, its over w-with. If I'm negative, I know what I'm doing tomorrow. "Bartender, Another round please !!!"
Later that night at the bar.
**Diggy's POV**

I looked at my watch...9:45 pm. We were 45 mins in and all she had was one beer. That's it. "Lemme buy you a margarita." She looked at me. "Diggy I told yo-" I cut her off. "Just ONE more drink. Please." She nodded. "Be right back." She pulled out her phone. I made my way to the bar. "Two strawberry margaritas please." I looked back at Roxy and to my right. "D-D-Digggaayyy." I froze. "Omarion?" He looked drunk as fuck. "Wasssguddd maneee." I dapped him up. When Omarion was drunk the worst that could happen is a hangover but overwise he could control himself well. "Whatchu doin here?" The bartender came back "Two strawberry Margaritas." I paid him. "Ohhh u out wit a shawty." He looked around. I had to stop him. "Which one is she?" He asked. I shook my head. "Uh n-nobody nobody." He looked at my pocket, my baggie was sticking out. Shit. He knew what it meant. "Ooooo you tryna get a tough one." He whispered. "She not givin it uppppp." He laughed. "Ahaha yea. You know how that go." "Omarion?" Oh shit! He looked behind him. "R-Roxy?" She looked nervious. But why? I thought she hated him. "What are you doing here?" She asked. "I could ask you the same thing." He stood from his stool. She put her hand on her hip. "I asked first." He shrugged his shoulders. "I'm just chillin'." She responded. "Yea. Me and Diggy were just chilling and then he took too long to get two freakin drinks so I came over to see what was the hold up.

**Omarion's POV**

What the fuck?!? Diggy? The powder? Roxy? .....

**Diggy's POV**

"Aye, I think we should go Rox." Omarion glared at me. "She ain't going nowhere with yo sorry ass." He stepped towards me. He was only an inch taller than me. Roxy looked lost. "Omarion leave him alone he's not hurting me." He snapped his head at her. "He was going to !!" Eyes fell on us. He looked back at me. "You were going to put a Roofy in her fucking drink!! You sick bitch! Got that shit hanging out your pocket and you know I still fucking love her!! Now you done fucked up!!" I stepped back. "Whoa chill !! It won't none bro." Roxg came up to me and slapped me in my face, HARD. "Fuck You !" She started crying. A woman pulled her away.
**Omarion's POV**

I got furious. I hated anyone upset her. I picked Diggy up and punched him in his face. He fell on the floor. I turned to Roxy, she was still crying. I wanted to comfort her but, she probably still hates me. I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head. I turned and saw Diggy with what must have been a beer bottle. I tackled him and repeated stomped and kicked him. I felt three people pull me off of him. "Stop fighting!!" I could gear Roxy shout. Just then I saw police barg in and arrest Diggy. I felt to the floor. Roxy ran over towards me. Everything got blurry. I felt something wet on my chest. "Don't go"....I heard a voice... everything went black.

Diggy finna get that booty hole messed up in prison Waaaaaaaab.