Part 20

**a week later**
**Omarion's POV**

Our wedding is next friday and my bachelor party's tomorrow night. Roxy's out shopping. Thank god. I can finally make her happy tonight. I'm gonna do something really special special for her. Its 3:50. I better get started.

**Roxy's POV**

It's getting late. I miss bae, I better leave.....after I buy a cupcake. I saw the new cupcake store in the mall and walked over towards it. I think I'll buy me and bae one. I walked into the store and bought two red velvet cupcakes with buttercream icying and a chocolate rose on top. I can't wait to eat these. My mind is slowly easing about the thought of the baby. I took a deep breath and pulled out of the parking lot and drove home. When I pulled on our street I got a text from Diggy.
DiggBM3: Don't forget the bachelor party tomorrow.
FoxyRoxy: Wrong person dummy.
DiggyBM3: Waaab. Oh shit my bad shawty.

I didn't text him back. I grabbed the box with the cupcakes in it. I walked inside our house and smelled......Chicken parmesean ? "Hey sexy." I felt arms wrap around my waist and him on my neck. "Mmmm bae. What's all this?" I tried not to sound turned on.... but he wasn't helping. All up on my neck and shit. "I just want to make to feel happy." He whispered in my ear and gripped my ass.

**Omarion's POV**

The chicken parmesean smell was just a set-up. I'm about to give it all to her. I turned her around and kissed her adding my tongue and she soon added hers. It was a very long kiss. I pulled her closer to me and felt on her ass. She moaned into the kiss. That was it. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to our room. We stripped each other naked. I got on top of her and started sucking and kissing her neck while my right hand gripped her ass and my left hand about to work magic on that pussy. "Romeliooo."

Heheheheheheee. Did it again.... Yall gonna have to get use to this. Waaab. Okaaayy . Now wait.