Part 42

**Roxy's POV**

I woke up on the floor of a room. My hands are tied in a knot behind my back along with my feet being tied too. Great. I look down and see Alonzo. There is blood on the side of his head and on his arm. I wanted to cry hard but, I had to contain myself.

"Alonzo." I whispered. No response. I looked around and saw a pillow on the other side of the room. I am not about to wiggle like a retarded worm for a pillow. I simply stretched my legs out to tap him. I realize I'm not wearing clothes, just my bra and underwear. WHAT THE FUCK? I want to scream so fucking loud. No. Calm down Roxy. Just calm down. I scooted down a bit and stretched my legs out more and they finally reach him. I tap his shoulder, then nudged him. I heard him groan. Yayyy he's alive.

"Alonzo." I said again. His eyes fluttered open and looked at me. He sighed and had a look of relief on his face.

"What happened??" I asked quickly. I heard something downstairs.

"Omarion, broke into my house and found me in my living room. He had a gun and told me to text you to come over. I asked why but, I hit me upside the head with the gun and shot me in my arm. Then everything was black and my arm hurts like a bitch." He closed his eyes and threw his head back.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

"It's ok boo." I sighed. He looked at me with confusion, up and down.

"Uuhhhhh.....What happened? I mean not that I don't like this view bu-" He stopped when I cut him off.

"I can explain....well what I REMEMBER." I thought back.

Flashback

 I get out my car and walked towards his house. I rang the door bell twice. The door cracked open. I stepped in inside

"Hello?" Somebody grabbed my arm and threw me to the ground.

"What the fuck?" I looked to my side I saw Alonzo unconscious. His arm bloody. I screamed.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!?!" The dark figure walked close to me.

"You..." I felt something hit me on my head then....black.

I woke up later with a splitting headache. I look around, I'm on a couch.

"Oh good. You're awake. I've missed you yaknow." I turned to see Omarion looking down on me I jumped and leaned back and fell off the couch. He ran over to me.

"Are you okay baby?" He tried to touch my arm but, I backed away.

"Get away from me!!" I kept backing away but, he kept coming towards me.

"Baby, it's ok. I would never hurt you. I love you." He crawled towards me.

"Fuck you bitch." Now I was mad and the fear just left. The fuck he thinking?? Love him? A rapest? Abuser? Hell nah. His facial expression changed.

"So, you think I'm a monster?" He stood up. I just stared at him. He chuckled, then frowned. I he walked towards me and pulled me up. I tried to run but he grabbed my wrists and forced me against his body.

"You know you missed this." He whispered. I kept struggling.

"Leave. me. ALONE." I yelled. He got furious and smacked me across the face. Oh fuck no. I punched him in his face.

"Fuck you thought? You ain't gonna slap me around." His nose started swelling but, he just....smiled.

"You know I like it rough." He licked his lips. I ran up the stairs but, he grabbed both my ankles making me fall. I tried kicking out of his grip but, he only pull me closer towards him. He put his knees on my thighs and held on to my wrists tight with his left hand and pulled a gun with his right. I froze. He laughed until he saw the ring that fell out my pocket. He picked it up.

"So he proposed..." He clutched it into his fist. I stayed silent.

"You are mine, Rox'Ann. And I'm gonna make you see." I kicked his chest. He fell backward. I get up and try to sprint to the door but, he pulls my hair and slams me down. He got on top of me. I kept punching, and kicking, and screaming. Then I felt a slight pinch. I can't move...I'm sleepy.

"Now...Where was I?" I see his sly grin before everything goes black.

I looked over at Alonzo.

"That sick bitch." He tries to get up but can't. He holds his head and falls back down.

"Please don't try to move. You're hurt and he might hear you." He simply nods. I look out the window, it looks late. I hear the door bell.

Ohhhhh shiiiii.....what now?