Part 43

**Diggy's POV**

He threw me to the ground and punched me in my face. Then he looked at Adri.

"You.......you cost me my life.. twice. My future, my happiness." She back against the wall.

"I didn-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" He yelled. He smacked her across the face. I got up and tackled him. We start wrestling and he pulls out a gun. Shots are fired everywhere. I heard Adri scream.

**Roxy's POV**

"Something's going on downstairs." I hear yelling. Diggy? Then I scream. Oh shit Adri !!

"Get me out of these !!" I yelled. Alonzo struggles to get up but manages. He walked over towards me and untied my knots. I get up and see my clothes in the corner. I quickly put them on even though, I have no shoes. Me and Alonzo hurry downstairs. I see Diggy and Omarion wrestling and Adri lying on the floor. I ran to her and inspected her body. She got shot in her right collarbone area. Tears start falling out my eyes.

"Just stay with me." I embrace her. I see Omarion slam Diggy on the ground and point the gun at him. He put his hand on the trigger.

"NO!!!" I yelled. I put Adri down and ran over towards Omarion. I heard a click. No bullets. I tackle him to the ground but he  pulls my hair, making my scalp burn. I peep Diggy looking at his phone and smiling. He puts it in his pocket, grabs the gun and hits Omarion upside the head.

**Diggy's POV**

This about to get real. I kept hitting Omarion in his head but, then I stopped. Ima save his ass for the boys. He stops moving and lies there unconscious. I ran over to Roxy.

"You okay?" I helped her up.

"We NEED to get them to a hospital." She pointed at both Adri and Alonzo. I nodded. Then she gasps and falls on me. I look and see a blade in her shoulder. She looks at me but, can't get her words out. I was about to cry. BOOM! The door is kicked open. Raquan and the boys run in and surround Omarion. I shut the door. There was Rico, Rosco, Tido, Dug, Raquan, Rasheen, Leo, Marquis, Q, Chres, Ray, and Shawn. Rico was Roxy's big brother and Tido was Adri's. Q, Chres and Ray ran over to help me with Roxy, Adri, and Lonzo. We carried them to the car.

"Hurry up we gotta go !!!" I yelled at the three.

"ALRIGHT!!" The car sped off.

**Rico's POV**

Me and Tido stepped towards Omarion. Dug, Raquan, Rosco, Rasheen, Leo, Marquis and Shawn kept there guns pointed. Me and Omarion ain't never been close after my sister walked out of their wedding. Me and Tido fucked him up. I blacken both his eyes and repeatedly kicked him in his face. Tido kept feeding him hands. He didn't even try to fight back.

"He fucking worth my words." I said with my back turned towards him. I grab the tanks of gasoline and had one to Tido and Shawn.

"Bitch ass nigga." Tido said as we poured the gas all over the house. Yeah, I know this ain't HIS house but I don't give a shit. I want this nigga to burn and suffer.

"Both of yall sisters won't saying that when I was hittin they shit." He laughed. I got pissed. I walked over towards him and threw gas in his face and punched him.

"Light this bitch up Raquan!!" I yelled. I flicked a match and threw it. Flames started and four shots were fired until...

"Ayo, Let's get the fuck out!! I hear sirens!!" Shawn yelled. We left no evidence and bolted out. He got what was coming to him and I hope he suffers. We sped off. I looked in the rearview mirror and saw cops and fire trucks pull up to the house. He better hope he dies, if I see his ass....it's over with.

**Diggy's POV**

I sit with my hands on my head waiting...and waiting. Rico, Tido, and the gang came and joined me.

"It should have been me..." I muttered.

Daaamn..........I hope everybody ok.