Part 33

**Omarion's POV**

I got a text from Diggy.
Text Convo

DigluvsA: Ayo, u n Rox up for a double date tonight?
RR4lyfe: Ima check with her, and what up with yo name?
DigluvsA: She's mine now. My queen my everything.
RR4lyfe: Thought you said her pussy was loose.
DigluvsA: After last night , lawwwd. I could fuck her anytime. Idk what changed but that pussy aint loose no more.
RR4lyfe: Tru
DigluvsA: I mean she so perfect now, she a good woman, and thats what I need in my life. She even helped me find a job. I swear as long as I'm with her Ima treat like the queen she is.
RR4lyfe: Yea ok.
DigluvsA: you ite?
RR4lyfe: Oh yea, im straight. I just don't know how Roxy feels about you and adri yet.
DigluvsA: that's why I thought it was be a good idea, to bring closure to both situations and just be friends
RR4lyfe: yea you rite. When n where we meetin?
DigluvsA: 8. Movies at the westpoint mall.
RR4lyfe: Thats Roxys favorite movie theatre for some reason lol, ite bet.
DigluvsA: Bet.
End Convo

I looked over at Roxy. She was fixing her hair in the mirror. We were planning on going to the movies anyway ironically. "Uh bae." She turned around. "Wassup?" I cratched my neck. "Uh. So. Diggy and Adri are going to the movies together and Dig wanna make it a double date." She froze. She looked like she was thinking. She sighed. "Yea sure, ok babe." I loved her so much. She was always willing to change and accept people for their mistakes. Even though it took her a while with me, which I understood why. "Come here." She let her hair down and walked over towards me. She was in her bra and underwear but, thats not why I called her over. I grabbed her waist and pulled her close towards me. "I love you." She laughed. "I love you too." I felt something against our legs. We both looked down. "Up mommy ! Up!" We laughed. She picked him up. "When did you get out of bed?" Romeo giggled. I looked at the clock....6:45 pm.

**Diggy's POV**

"You ready baby?" Hugged her from the side as she stared in the mirror. She looked nervous. "Look, Roxy isn't going to do anything tonight. Neither is Omarion. They're happy like they were before." She shook her head and pulled her phone out. I laughed. "One for the gram." I got behind her, she smiled. I kissed her neck and she snapped the picture. "And posted. Let's go." She strutted out.
At the movies.

We were in the lobby. "Diggg." I heard Omarion I turned around. I saw Roxy next to him. She wore black sweater tights and a black and white shirt that had her and Omarion's intials on it with the Oreo KDs on. Omarion had the same thing on. "Yall are so cute." Adri claim. Roxy smiled. Omarion nodded. Roxy gave Adri a hug. She whispered something in her ear that made Adri smile wide. They both giggled. "What yall laughin at?" Roxy grabbed Adri's arm "Oh nothing." They strutted in front of us. Damn. Roxy a lil thicker than Adri. But both they asses are like...I can't explain. I looked at Omarion as we followed them to the register. He knew what I was thinking and gave me dap. We laughed. The girls around. We stopped. "What movie yall wanna see?" Adri asked. I walked up and hugged her from behind and whispered in her ear. "I mean you wearing shorts so I guess we can make our own." I grabbed her ass. She laughed.
**Omarion's POV**

I looked at Diggy and Adri. I got annoyed. "Let's just watch a comedy or scary movie or something." Roxy laughed at them. "Hey you two." They stopped Adri blushed and pulled away from Diggy. "Save that for the bedroom." She whispered to Adri. She blushed again. Why df she keep blushin for? I rolled my eyes. "Okay so...um... I guess we'll be watching..." Adri cut in. "Annabell!!" Roxy looked at her. "You sure?" Adri jumped. "Yess. I never seen it before." "Neither, have I, Four adults to see Annabell." Roxy told the cashier. She gave him her debit card. "Anyone hungry? My treat." Diggy said. Me and Roxy we're sharing a medium popcorn and large soda. Diggy and Adri bought nachos and two slushees.
During the movie

I couldn't focus on the movie. I looked at Diggy and Adri. Diggy looked scared as fuck. I chuckled. I looked at Adri she looked scared too but not like Diggy. She caught my eye for a second and turned back towards the movie. I looked down at Roxy. She was gripping my hand... Tight. After the movie we all walked out quietly. "That was the scariest shit ever." Diggy said. We all laughed. "You a pussy bro." I playful punched his shoulder. "Anyone up for Ihop?" Roxy and Adri raised their hands and laughed. "Aight let's go then." He grabbed Adri's hand and walked to their car. I grabbed Roxy by her side and walked out towards the parking lot. I started thinking about Adri and Diggy. I noticed she had a faint hickie mark on her neck when we stepped out of the movie theatre. Damn, horny much? They could have waited until they got hom- "So what did you think of the movie?" Roxy asked as we got into the car. "Oh uh, it was ite. Diggy still a lil pussy." I chuckled. Roxy giggled and started playing on her phone. "Awweeee. Did see their instagram selfie?" I snapped my head at her. "What? Uh No. Lemme see." She handed me her phone I looked at the picture. Adri was smiling and Diggy was kissing her neck. I thought about high school. We took a pic like that when we went out on our third date. I looked at the caption My Forever. "Uhhh Bae?" Roxy stared at me. I shook my head. "Yea they cute...but they gotta last through everything ..like us. Then they be cuter." She smiled "True." I pulled out of the parking lot. I saw Diggy and Adri's car waiting for us, we followed them to ihop. It was a quiet 15 minute drive to the restaurant. We got out and approached the entry and waited for Adri and Diggy. We saw them walking towards us. Adri was giggling about something. I rolled my eyes. "We ready?" Diggy asked. "Yes. I'm starving." Roxy smiled holding her stomach. I smiled and kissed her forehead. "I agree." Adri said. Why she gotta keep talking?
20 minutes later

Our food arrived at our table. "Ok sir here's youe big steak omlete, mam your short stack, sir YOUR short stack, and mam your ham and cheese omlete with hash browns." The waiter stated. "Thank you." We all said in sync. Diggy and Adri ordered the same thing. I don't know why. We all crushed. "Mmmm this is sooo good bae try this syrup." Adri dipped a piece of a pancake in the syrup she had and fed it to Diggy. "Mmmm. What is this strawberry?" She nodded. I could see Roxy out the corner of my eye admiring their relationship. But why? Why is she so interested in them? I finished my omlete and started texting on my phone. About 7 minutes later everybody finished their food. I had to pee. "I'm gonna go to the restroom babe I'll be right back." I kissed her on her cheek. Diggy was on his phone. Adri stared at us. "Ok baby." She smiled. I walked into the mens room.
**Roxy's POV**

"You guys are so cutee." I looked at Adri. She smiled widely. "Not like you and him." We laughed. "I have to tinkle. I'll be right back ." She got up, kissed Diggy and headed for the ladies room. Diggy looked at me. I got uncomfortable. "Look Rox.." "It's okay Dig I know your sorry." He stared at me. "Then why are you so uncomfortable around me?" I stared at him. "Look, I just don't trust you." He looked disappointed. "Oh ok."
**Adri's POV**

I finished my buisness, washed my hands and walked out the restroom. I saw Omarion. He's been giving me dirty looks lately. I don't he knows that a notices. What's his problem? "Hi." I gave a smile. "Hey." He said blankly. He stared me up and down, it made me feel weird. I don't love him. I love Daniel. Plus, he always told me he was over me.

Uh, Omarion? You aight bro?