Part 22

Wedding Day
**Omarion's POV**

"Damn nigga, too tight." Diggy complained. "What yo mouth fool, we in a church." After I finished his bow, he stepped back and admired himself in the mirror. He took out his phone and I chuckled. "Whatchu laughin' at?" He looked at me. "You. You look like a wanna-be instafamous teenager." I thought about my teenage years, man I miss them. "Yeah. Whatever Man. Sooooo. Did you tell Rox yet?" He cut me out of my thoughts. I froze. When I didn't saything he turned around with a shocked look on his face. "YO. YOU AIN'T TELL HER YET ???" I panicked. "I AIN'T WANT TO !!! SHE WAS GOING THROUGH SO MUCH WITH WORK, THE WEDDING, THE LOST OF OUR BABY......I just.... couldn't let her hurt anymore." I felt so guilty right now. "Look. All I know is after today. You better tell her. Or I will. Cuz Rox is wifey material and she got her OWN Bank (money) and her OWN house.....that YOU pretty much live in. It's not fair to her. You have to be honest with this girl yo. Im serious." I stared at him. Why did he care so much about her? Diggy my boy and all but I know him I going to have to keep him and Roxy distant just to be safe. "Ima tell her yo. Chill. Come on. We gotta go take our positions." He followed behind me. "You ready?" He smiled. "More than ever man." I started thinking about her. God, I love her. I don't want her to ever leave me.

**Roxy's POV**

My mind is racing. I have so much on my mind. Adri was putting my necklace on. When she was done. I stepped back and looked in the mirror at my dress. It was a long white flare out with a train and a sweet-heart strapless neck-line. My eyes started to water. My mom came over towards me. "Oh honey don't cry, I just did your makeup." She giggled. I smiled "I just don't want anything to go wrong today moma." I looked down. She picked my chin up "Nothing will baby. Now, come on. Your wedding starts in 15 minutes." She grabbed my arm... Oh God. It's time, I wasn't scared tho. I smiled to myself as I thought about last week. I'm most likely having another child. He was so deep and the feeling was too tense to pull out and he just let go. "Come on baby !" My mom snapped me out of my thoughts. "Ok, I'm coming."

Wedding Starts
**Omarion's POV**

I saw her walk down towards me. She's so beautiful, her hair in deep curls down to her mid-back area, her dress fitted the top half of her body. I swear the things I'm going to do to her on our honeymo- "Wait ! This wedding can't go on!!" I heard a female voice.

**Roxy's POV**

I heard Adri's voice yell as the music stopped and everyone stared at her. "Omarion slept with me and paid me 1,000$ dollars to keep my mouth shut !" Everyone gasped. My heart broke and I wanted to fuck some shit up. She walked over to me. "I was going to tell you that day when I saw you in his office but he threated me, so I just left. I'm so sorry." I looked over at Omarion and Diggy. Diggy whispered something in Omarion's ear. They both walk over towards me. My mom slaps Omarion "How DARE you ! You dirty filthy piece of-" I stopped her. "We're in church mom please." I tried to hold back my tears. Omarion tried to grab my hand but, I moved it away fast. "Roxy please don't do this. It was a mistake. That weekend you were on base. Me and the boys were all drunk and on some. I never ment to hurt you baby." I snapped at him. "Save it Omarion !! You should have told me before you even proposed to me. This day wouldn't have been ruined!!! Here I am thinking that I have the perfect guy in my life but you're keeping secrets from me !!" He was about to cry. "She means nothing to me baby I swear !!" She cut in "I ment something to you in high school didn't I?" My thoughts came back from high school. Oh my god. "You had sex.. with a whore !?!" I grew tense. "You stupid, unconsiderate fuck ! You don't know if you caught something from her and I'm PREGNANT with YOUR child!!" I punched Adri dead in her face. She fell down and I jumped om top of her. "Oh shit !! Roxy chill out, Don't kill her!!" I heard Diggy shout. I repeatedly sent her direct shots to her face. She kept trying to put my hair but she only got one scratch on my cheek. I punched her one final time and her nose started bleeding. My mom and Omarion pulled off of her. Everyone else was around screaming. Mainly because part of it was Adri's family. Her sister tried to come at me but I kicked her in her face and she fell down next to Adri with her nose bleeding too. Pulled out of Omarion's grasp and smacked across his face. He stared at me in shock. "Please baby down leave." I started crying. I pulled the ring off at threw it a him. "7 years of my life wasted being loyal to your ungrateful, filthy ass. I don't know if this child is going to make it either. Seems like your too happy." Everyone stopped and stared at us. At this point he was shedding tears. "No ! No, Please Roxy Don't do this !!" I turned and walked out of the church.... out of his life.

Daaaaaamn yo. So what now ?