Part 35

**Omarion's POV**

Partyy Nighttt. Turn up!! Tonight me and the boys finna go out. Roxy going out with the girls but she aint tell me where. I don't care, I trust her. I took Romeo out his carseat and gave him to his grandma. "Ohhhhh. Heyy my boo boo." He yawned and layed his head on her shoulder. "Awwww you sleepy?" I laughed. "We'll pick him up tomorrow afternoon." She nodded. "Don't have too much fun, you." I chuckled. "I won't."

Later that night
**Adri's POV**

Yess. Tonight Me, Roxy and the girls are going outtt. We going to turn up for the one time. I put my silver hoop ear ring in. Then bent down to put my heels on. "Mmmmm, I like this view." I felt him rub my ass. I giggled. I stood up and turned around. I bit my lip. He had on his legend blues, white shorts, blue tanktop and black and blue snapback that said DIGGY in silver letters. "I love this view too." I put my hands on his chest. He picked me up and put me on the dresser. He smashed his lips into mine, I felt all on his body. He slid his hand up my dress and started rubbing my lips. He pulled down one of my straps started kissing and sucking on my neck and chest. I let out a soft moan. It aint nun to cut that bitch off. So what you saying hoe you know Im the man hoe. My phone started buzzing. "Mmmmmmm babee I have to get t-that." I started getting down. He held me "But I was having fuunnn." He pouted. I laughed and fixed myself and walked to my phone. I had a text from Roxy.
Text Convo.

FoxyRoxy: U ready bishhh??? I'm outside
DigisMin3: Omw. Time to fuck shi up Waab
End text convo

"Roxy's outside." I pecked his lips, grabbed my wallet and was about to walk out the door but he grabbed my arm. He pulled me in and gave me a long kiss. His hands went on my ass. "OKAY LOVE BIRDS ! I'M NOT TRYNA MISS 9 O CLOCK ! ITS FREE BEFORE THEN HURRY UP." I heard Roxy laugh. I giggled and pulled away. "I love you." He rubbed my cheek. "I love you more beautiful." I smiled and ran to Roxy's car. "You ready bish?" I asked. "Yassss." She sped off. Wooooohoooo.
**Diggy's POV**

5 minutes later. Omarion pulls up with the guys. I get in the car. "Hey Hoess." We laughed. Omarion pulled off and we arrived at the club. Everyone wore tanktops and shorts, some girls wore a dress....tight ones. We made our way inside. "Shoootsss." I heard Omarion yell. We all went to the bar. "7 shots of tequila." Raquan told the bartender. "Alrighttt." The bartender lined up 7 shots with limes on the edges. "Alright 1, 2,3!!!" We each took it to the head and sucked the lime down. After 4 more rounds we went to the dance floor. We had all the bitches.
**Adri's POV**

We been bar- hopping all night. "Lets Go Daaaaance." We all cheered. We arrived at an unfamiliar club and made our way inside to the dance floor. I started moving my hips to the beat. "Dance with me." Roxy said. We both dance on each other. We heard cheering and all eyes fell on us. We laughed. "Alright Alright Alrighttt. Time for the White Light SESSION!!!" The dj annouced. The club went black. Then a white light started flickering fast. I saw Roxy dancing on someone but then I felt arms around me. I started grinding my hips into his. I started feeling the effects of the alcohol, everything went blurry. He started feeling on my body. I let out a low moan. I closed my eyes, everything was moving in slow motion. Next thing I know I'm in a car......Blank.

Whoa.......