Team movie night

Your dating Nat and it's team movie night.

Your name is Quinn in this story, I don't have the patience for the Y/N. I'm sorry

Quinn's POV:

It was movie night. Loki was supposed to pick. I just finished my shower from training earlier. I put on black leggings and Nat's hoodie. I missed her. She was away on a mission for the past 3 days now.

I walked to the living room and saw the familiar red hair "Nat?!" She turned around and opened her arms "hi baby" I ran into her arms "you weren't supposed to be home until Tuesday" she smiled "are you saying you don't like my surprise?" I held her tighter "no not at all I missed you" she whispered in my ear "did you behave kotenok?" I nodded and she kissed me "let me look at you" she pulled me away from her and smiled "is that my hoodie?" I blushed "yes. I missed you" I whined. Tony came up behind me "ok love birds movies starting" Nat shot a glare at him and I laughed "come on babe let's sit"

We sat down on the couch and Nat pulled me into her lap. I snuggled into her, taking in her familiar rose water scent. I looked at Loki, he had a grin on his face, I knew that look "Loki what are we watching?" He laughed and smiled smugly "a quiet place" I got up "fuck this shit I'm out". I felt Natasha pull me back into her "stay babe you'll be ok" I rolled my eyes and sat. Natasha covered me with a blanket, she knew that if I felt like I was in a small space I'd feel safer. She held me close to her chest and we watched the movie. She planted small kisses on my head every so often.

A little bit in the movie a jump scare came up. Which I was highly unprepared for. I jumped "OH HELL NO!" I heard Steve laughing at me Nat glared at him and yelled over the noise "SHUT YOUR AMERICAN ASS UP ROGERS!" He immediately stopped and shriveled. That made me laugh. She smiled at me and played in my hair.

I looked at her  a couple minutes after "I won't be able to sleep tonight" she gave me a pouty face "awwww poor baby" I pushed her "it's not funnyyyyy" she laughed "yeah baby it is a little, but I love that about you. I can watch you jump on the back of an alien ship no problem but my little baby is afraid of a horror movie" I buried my head in her chest to hide my blushing "stapppp" she kissed my nose "shhhhh let's watch the movie"

Natasha's POV:

I held her small form in my arms. I've always admired how capable she was at kicking ass considering her height. My fierce babygirl. I chuckled and remembered our conversation earlier, but yet she's afraid of a horror movie. She'd fallen asleep by now. I ran my hands through her hair, it smelled of her coconut water shampoo. I decided I'd get her to bed.

I said goodnight to everyone and took her into our room. She sleepily smiled at me "I'm glad you're home" I kissed her and got her undressed so she'd be comfortable to sleep. I pulled her into me and played in her hair until she fell asleep again "I'm glad I have you to come home to"

Thought you'd like this.

As always: I love you all and thank you