Migraine

You have migraines every so often and Nat is your girlfriend. They get so bad some days that your sensitive to everything. Nat always takes care of you on these days.

Your POV:

I woke up and my head was throbbing. Natasha was probably training. I rolled over and the sun hit my eyes, it sent a shooting pain to the side of my head. I groaned and covered my head. Great it was gonna be one of those days.

Natasha walked in the room and looked at me, she rubbed my back and whispered "good morning baby" I pointed to the blinds and she closed them "what's up baby? you tired?" I removed the pillow and whispered "no I have a migraine" she bent down and kissed my head "I'm sorry baby" I reached for her and she kissed me "baby I'm all sweaty" I groaned "I don't care it just really hurts" she lifted me "then your coming to the shower with me" I nodded and she carried me to the bathroom.

I love how considerate she is when it comes to my migraines. She didn't turn on the bathroom light because of how sensitive I am. She undressed herself then me and turned on the water. I sat on the bench and watched her shower. Once she'd finished she took the retractable shower head and bathed me, planting kisses on my body and washing my hair.

When she finished she stepped out and got ready then came back to me and dried my hair then put me in her shirt and shorts. She stroked my face "ok baby I'm gonna make you a smoothie" I nodded and reached for her, Natasha carried me to the couch and gently laid me on it.

Natasha's POV:

I watched Y/N lay on the couch, my poor baby. Bruce always told me ways to help Y/N when she had migraines. He says the she shouldn't chew, she should dim the lights, hydrate, and massage her head. Heat or cold doesn't normally help her. But she's does like her smoothies.

Wanda walked in the kitchen with Clint and I immediately put my finger to my lips, Wanda looked at me and quietly spoke "what?" I gestured to Y/N on the couch and Wanda shook her head "migraine?" Clint asked, I shook my head and put her smoothie in a glass and hugged Wanda and Clint telling them good morning. Wanda stopped by the couch and put her hand on Y/N's head placing a relaxing thought in her mind "thanks Wands" she squeezed my hand "no problem Nat"

I carried Y/N to the room and placed her on the bed. She smiled "thank you for the smoothie baby I really like it" I kissed her head and pulled her into me "I love taking care of you baby". She blushed and took another sip of the cold liquid. I got up and grabbed the peppermint oil from the medicine cabinet. I poured it in the diffuser and watched Y/N inhale deep and smile. She loved the smell of peppermint when it came to her migraines. This stuff worked magic for my baby.

Once she'd finished her smoothie I spread my legs and she laid in between them. I began to gently massage her temples. She groaned and I bent down to kiss her head "what baby does it feel good?" She nodded her head and I continued.

Y/N looked at me with her beautiful eyes. We were in a trance when Tony flew the door open and Y/N yelped from the noise. I looked at Tony and if looks could kill he'd be dead, I covered Y/N's ears and whisper yelled at Tony "what the fuck do you want?!" He looked at me "what's your issue?" I snarled "my baby has a migraine. Now if you want me to make your head hurt worse then hers I can" Tony backed off "ok damn Romanoff sorry, Steve is wondering what y'all want for dinner, he's cooking tonight" I looked at Y/N and up at Tony "I'll take care of us" he looked down "ok and I'm sorry Nat I didn't mean to" I nodded and he left.

I didn't realize that Y/N had fallen asleep between my legs, she looked so peaceful. I ran my hands through her hair and pulled out a book to read but I couldn't stop from looking at Y/N's angelic face, she is perfect in every way. I put my book down and pulled her into me and cuddled her. I laid there for a good thirty minutes just admiring her intricate beauty.

Your POV:

I turned and opened my eyes to see Natasha's beautiful face. My migraine had faded a little. Natasha lifted my chin and kissed me "how was your nap babe?" I smiled "good baby, my migraine is a little better" she kissed my head "yayyyy that's good" I curled up into her and she put her hand on my neck and massaged it, my whole body became jello, I put my forehead against Nat "baby your really good at this" Natasha kissed my head and continued to rub my neck. God I love that woman

Natasha's POV:

I laid with the love of my life for a couple more hours then decided she had to eat something, I stroked her hair "baby I say we get something to eat" Y/N nodded and I kissed her "I'll get us a smoothie and some fruit" she smiled at me "ok baby"

I walked out and Wanda looked at me "how is she?" I smiled "better Wanda" Wanda squealed and went back to eating. I prepared our food and said hi to the team then went back to Y/N. We ate our fruit and talked about upcoming missions and other things. I looked at Y/N and kissed her she blushed and kissed me back. I had butterflies in my stomach "you know baby you are extraordinary" she smiled and buried her head in my chest.

Once I noticed she was starting to get droopy I put more peppermint oil in the diffuser and got her and I ready for bed. I always brushed out Y/N's hair and put it in a loose braid before bed because she never did it herself and would wake up in the morning with knotted hair. It was little things like this that I just absolutely adored doing for her.

Once I finished I got in bed with her and opened my arms. She crawled into me and fit like a puzzle piece. I kissed her head and gently ran my nails along her back as she drifted off into sleep. I know Y/N didn't like migraine days but I enjoyed our day together. I smiled and drifted off to sleep holding her in my arms.

This was honestly just a bunch of fluff and adorable shit.

What did y'all think?

As always: I love you all and thank you