Beach day

Here's a one shot where the reader and Nat go to the beach. They were in California for a mission and just last night it ended. The team wanted to go to Santa Cruz before heading back to New York.

Your POV:

I woke up to Nat drawing small circles on my arm with her fingers. The team and I had just finished a mission. It was a simple one but somehow I could never avoid combat. I was slightly sore but what else was new? Besides, the team was going to the beach today and I grew up in the city, there was no way I was going to miss this.

Nat brushed hair from my face "good morning beautiful girl" I covered my face with the comforter and groaned. Nat knew I wasn't much of a morning person, she gently pulled the covers from my face and opened her arms, I crawled into them and kissed her, she smiled "there's my girl" I stretched "good morning babe" she gently shook me "ready for the beach?" I smiled "hell yeah" she kissed me then got up "I'm gonna get changed call me if you need me" I smiled and nodded.

Eventually I dragged myself out of bed and grabbed my bathing suit  from my suitcase. Nat is very protective of me, which I love so I don't mind at all. I do love to mess with her, the bathing suit I'm wearing she would never let me wear at a beach, she says there's too many people who would look at me and try to flirt. I find it cute, when it comes to stuff like this she's always touching me in some way to let people know I'm taken. I got in my bathing suit and wore shorts and a tank top over it then grabbed my towel.

(This is what you wore)

 I hopped in the car with the team, Natasha kissed me and put her hand on my thigh I looked at her "hi baby" she smiled and grabbed my hand "you excited darling?" I shook my head and laid on her lap, she laughed at me "baby how are you tired??" I ...

I hopped in the car with the team, Natasha kissed me and put her hand on my thigh I looked at her "hi baby" she smiled and grabbed my hand "you excited darling?" I shook my head and laid on her lap, she laughed at me "baby how are you tired??" I giggled "I'm not tired I'm just thinking" she stroked my cheek "and what are you thinking baby?" I shook my head and played with her hand "it can wait" she cocked her eyebrow and looked at me, I kept my face turned away from her because I knew that the minute I looked at her I'd cave. I was thinking about what trouble I was getting myself into, Nat still hasn't seen my bathing suit but it's fine.