antidote for venomous words

Background: Your gay. SUPRISE!!!!!   anyway, you have come out to the team and are completely oblivious to Natasha's flirting towards you. So the two of you have yet to date *wink*. The only person you haven't told is your dad.....let's go tell him shall we?

AH THE TRIGGER WARNING CAUSE ✨TRAUMA✨: Angst, non acceptance from parents for being gay

HAHA IT'S CURRENTLY THREE AM FUCK ME THERE GOES MY SANITY!!!!!

Your POV:

"Hey guys I'm leaving!" I announced as I grabbed my house keys and my bag, Wanda ran up to me and handed me a box "peace offering" I took the box "thanks Wanda" she nodded and gave me a hug and I left. 

I had to go see my father whom I despised but my mother would've wanted me to see him. She died a week ago and now he was all alone. I have a very strained relationship with him but my mother always wanted us to talk. I drove to his place. No one on the team knows that my mother recently died, nor do they know my relationship struggles with my father. It's just not something I talk about. He's a switch. He can be so kind one minute and say one thing wrong and he will flip. I arrived and carried the box Wanda gave me with me. I unlocked the door and came inside "dad?" he came around the corner "Y/N! welcome home!" I smiled and we engaged in a hug. I handed him the box "a friend made them" he took them "tell them I say thank you" I nodded and we went into the kitchen and he opened the fridge "soda, water, beer?" I nodded "a beer would be good, thanks" 

He handed me a beer and I opened it with my keys, he leaned against the counter "did you see that flag on the Turner's yard?" I nodded "the lgbtq+ one?" he nodded "it's awful isn't it?" my head shot up and I folded my arms "I don't think so, there happy as they are" he furrowed his eyebrows "you don't think that's disgusting?" I shook my head no and he looked at me then spoke "There confused, sex is made for reproduction. You cannot love someone of the same gender it's disgusting. Your ok with these.....these disgusting beings?" I looked at him "I am one of those people!" he scoffed "what are you saying?" I leaned off from the counter "I'm gay dad. I have been for years" he laughed "no your not, your just confused" I shook my head "I'm not confused I'm happy" he shook his head "you can't be happy-" "I can be and I am" he shook his head "your mother would've been so disgusted in you" my blood boiled "mom was just fine with it!" he shook his head "well I'm not. Get out" I looked at him "w-what?" he looked at me "GET OUT GOD DAMMIT!" I shook my head "but mom's funeral" he handed me my bag "don't bother to come because I won't let you in. Your a disgrace to this family and I won't allow the other to see what you've become" I began to cry "you can't do that" he shook his head and slapped me across the face "get out and never come back. Your disgusting" 

I held my cheek for a second then ran out of the house. I drove and my face stung. Tears flooded my eyes to the point where I couldn't see the road clearly in front of me. The words were laced with venom, the hate and rejection began to tear me to pieces. I needed time to think. I turned off my tracker and drove to one of our safe houses. I walked in and lost it.

Natasha's POV:

I was training when I heard a bunch of ruckus. I took a swig of my water and headed to my room to quickly rinse off and change then upstairs to the noise "what's all the excitement for?" Wanda turned to me "Y/N turned her tracker off" I put my bottle down on the counter "how long ago?" Tony pulled up the information and I read the screen and Steve spoke "she didn't say anything to you?" I shook my head no and he spoke again "your her supervising officer aren't you?" I looked at him "yes but she didn't say anything" he nodded and I took the tablet from Tony "give me this" he let it go and I looked up all the safe houses around the area. One was being used that I didn't know of and I smiled "gotcha"