A different side to the assassin

THANK YOU FOR 1K ON MY ONE SHOTS

Background: your not dating Nat, you do like her tho. You just coming back from a pretty brutal mission that brought back some memories. Your normally engaging in conversations when you need to but now because of the memories you don't speak at all. Your basically not even there.

It's important for you to know that you, Nat and Wanda share a bathroom.

Your POV:

It's been two days since the mission. Your training right now, so you can take your mind off the memories that eat away at your thoughts. You punched the bag

Shut it!

The memory of being backhanded by a hydra agent flashed through your mind

Mission report!

You didn't realize you'd ripped the stitches in your side, the crimson liquid soaking your shirt.

Are you ready to comply Y/N?

I shook my head and unwrapped my hands. I looked down at my bloody and bruised knuckles. That was one thing I've never done right, wrap my hands, but it's whatever.

I headed to my room and opened the door, I didn't wanna move, hear, think, feel. I wanted my senses to be gone. I got into the shower and turned it all the way to hot. I stepped in, the water boiling my skin and running down into my cut. The hot liquid stung my small laceration, the blood running down the drain. The humidity was thick in my throat, my breathing was restricted. I sat on the tile, curling up in a ball and letting the water turn my skin red. The air was thick....I was tired.....I couldn't stay awake

Natasha's POV:

Wanda walked in my room and I spoke while still looking in my phone "yeah Wanda?" She whined "Nat I need to get in the bathroom and Y/N won't answer the door" I looked up "well give her time you know she takes thirty minutes to shower" Wanda rolled her eyes "that's the thing Nat it's been like and hour and thirty minutes" I got up "I'll go check on her ok? What do you need" she looked back up from her phone "a tampon and pain killers" I nodded and headed to the bathroom.

I gently knocked on the door "Y/N? Are you ok?" There was no answer, I got on the floor to look under the door but there was a towel "Y/N Wanda needs something" still no answer "FRIDAY override lock system" "yes Miss Romanoff" he answered. I opened the door and a gust of steam hit my face. I grabbed the tampons and painkillers for Wanda "ok bye Y/N, hurry up your waisting all the hot water" I began to walk out but she never answered. I called Wanda still at the door "Wanda come get it from me!"

Wanda came and took the items and left. I sat at the door "I know you don't want to talk Y/N but I'm here for you. Why don't you come out of the shower" after several minutes of silence I got up and opened the shower curtain and saw her on the shower floor, blood was running into the drain "Y/N!" I picked up her limp body in my arms and ran her to the bed

I began giving her mouth to mouth, she coughed and looked at me with sleepy eyes "hey" she mumbled, I cupped her cheek "hey, what happened?" She looked at me and pointed at her side. I wrapped her in a robe and picked her up taking her to the med bay. No one was home but me, Wanda, and Y/N. The rest were gone on several missions. Wanda saw me "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!" I held her "her stitches ripped, she's been bleeding for a while"

Wanda ran with me to the med bay. I laid her on the table "FRIDAY what's Y/N's blood type?" Friday answered and Wanda got the blood and I grabbed a needle "little pinch hun I'm sorry" she balled her fists and I looked at Wanda "Wanda distract her please" Wanda ran around to her and started placing thoughts in her head. I began her stitches and she grabbed my arm, I looked at Y/N and gently rubbed her stomach "your ok, I'm not gonna hurt you"

I finished the stitches and Wanda looked at me "you have a soft spot" I glared at her "don't" she smiled "what I think it's cute" I looked at her "well I'm not completely cold blooded" she smirked "you like her" I smiled down at her angelic face "yeah I do, but don't say anything, got it?" She nodded

Once the bag was emptied for her blood I gently took out the needle. I lifted her and carried her to my room. She looked at me "this isn't my room" I shook my head "I know, your sleeping here tonight so I can keep an eye on you, ok?" She nodded.

I looked at her small body laying on the bed, she had bags under her eyes "have you been sleeping?" She shook her head no and I grabbed lavender from my cabinet. I put some on my fingers and rubbed it on her wrist and temples "that should help ok?" Her face was bright red and I smiled "what is it Y/N?" She mumbled "Ilikeyou" I smiled and lifted her chin and gently kissed her, she kissed back and I held her close to me "you don't know how long I've wanted that" she confessed. I stroked her hair "feelings mutual, now darling, let's get you some rest" I opened my arms and she got situated into me. I ran my nails along her back and planted kisses on her head, I whispered "I'm sorry I wasn't here before but I'm here now babygirl. I won't let anyone hurt you"

I held my new treasure close to me. She smelled of my lavender oil and coconut. I was never going to let her go. Not now, not ever.

MORE FLUFF! Hope you enjoyed soft Nat

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you