shave

Background: Your dating Natasha and you broke your ankle, it's kinda hard for you to shave your legs and it's frustrating you, Natasha comes to your rescue

Please don't ask me where this came from. I am currently questioning my sanity and I just thought this was cute

Your POV:

I held my foot out of the tub and grumbled. Keeping my leg out of the water and this damn plastic bag was impossible. I could never tie it right and water always seemed to get in so I resorted to just sticking my whole leg out of the shower. But now I wanted to shave, I'm the kinda person where I hate having hair on my legs, like despise it with a burring passion, wanna scream kind of hate.

I grumbled then heard Natasha walk in "babe?" she turned and saw me with my leg out of the tub and my body contorted in an awkward position. Listen I know you may think this is easy but somehow I just can't make it work, she looked at me "what are you trying to do?" I looked at her "shave" she laughed and shook her head "come on, I'll help you" I tilted my head "really?" she nodded "duh. Quit acting like you've never asked me to continuously check your legs after a shave to make sure you got every hair" I laughed "ok ok" 

she helped me out of the tub and set me on the counter then grabbed my razor and the shaving cream for my legs. She kissed my forehead "you ready?" I nodded and she put some of it on my legs then diligently started to shave them. I loved watching her work and how gentle she was with me. She would do a section then shake the razor in the sink filled with water then repeat it again. Her green eyes would meet mine every so often to make sure I was ok then she would get back to work. Natasha would place kisses along my leg when she finished a section which made me melt. After she finished with the first one she gently put it down then started on the second. When both were done she kissed me and leaned on the sink with both of her hands "anywhere else my love?" I shook my head "no, legs were just difficult for me" she nodded and put down the razor then patted my legs dry with a towel. 

After she was finished she pulled out her shea butter lotion and I squealed. I absolutely loved this stuff. Natasha always smelled like it after she shaved and I would make her put it on her hands and have her place it close to my face so I could smell it. She gently began to rub it on my legs and kissed me when she was done "feel baby" I felt my legs and died at how smooth they were, I looked at her "how the fuck are you so good at everything?" she laughed while putting the shea butter away then kissed my forehead when she came back up.

(does anyone have Nat strike them as a person to use Shea butter or is that just me? anyway, carry on)

Natasha's POV:

I carried Y/N to out bed and laid with her, she looked at me "thank you for helping me, your amazing" I kissed her "I will always help you baby" she smiled and I stroked her hair "Bruce said you can get your cast off next week" she looked at me "w-will you still help me shave my legs" I chuckled and fixed her hair "whatever you want baby" she smiled and cuddled into me. I have the cutest girlfriend ever.

We watched movies the rest of the night and cuddled. I traced small shapes in Y/N's back to relax her and she eventually fell asleep. I pulled the blanket over her and turned off the TV then started reading my book. I would read to Y/N every night, regardless of if she was asleep or not. It helped calm her and it helped me wind down for the night as well. Once I started get tired I turned off my reading light and got comfortable with Y/N, she mumbled as she cuddled into me "I love you baby" I kissed her head and pulled her into me "I love you more my love" 

I hope you thought this was cute, I did

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you