The day the music died

I am so sorry in advance 

No one's POV:

"come on Yelena, We've moved past this. Where's that happy girl? where's the music that was always inside you" 

That's when Yelena lost it. You could see the pain her her eyes and the anger she had been harboring for years explode. 

"do I really have to explain it to you?! you don't know what happened the day we went in do you?!"

Melina looked down "I just thought we had already-" Yelena looked at her 

"You had us sedated! I woke up i-in a truck, clinging to Natasha. Men! these big armored men came and ripped me from her arms. And this *slams picture on the table* this is all I had! and you listened to me; that night we left and got on the plane. You listened to me sing that song. And you *looks at Alexei* y-you told me we were gonna be alright. You told us we were gonna take care of each other! but they separated us. I only saw her when we shot those stupid pictures for holidays! y-you sent me away" she took a deep breath and collected herself then continued "t-they put me in a different truck then Natasha. Then I got to this awful smelling facility. They shoved me around and took my picture. I was poked with so many needles and then told to make my bed. I was only six and the one person you said would protect me was taken! Do you know how many times I went to bed bruised? or how many times I had to wash blood out of my sheets because of their poor excuse for a stitch? You don't have the right to ask me where that 'music' is. The day you brought me into the Red Room.....That's the day the music died"

Natasha stood and took Yelena before she could get more upset. Natasha held her close and Yelena cried "they just don't understand!" Natasha held her "shhhhh your ok. I got you" she cried and Natasha spoke "I didn't know you remembered all of that" Yelena shakily breathed out "how could I? like I said. That's the day the music died"

My next one shot will make up for this. Sorry again

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you