subway player

Shit's about to get really cute real fast with this. It's my apology for my previous one

Background: You just recently broke up with your girlfriend. You were kicked out after you did and now the only form of money you can gain is from playing is from playing in the underground subway.

Quick quick question. Does anyone else feel things when Natasha is growling at Yelena to stay down in their first fight because I do

Your POV:

I woke up as the subway rolled to a stop, still clutching my guitar case in hand. It's been two months since I got kicked out of my girlfriends house. And before you tell me to go somewhere else, somewhere else isn't an option. You see with homophonic parents and my social anxiety not allowing me to gain any friends my social circle shrinks a shit ton. But being alone and left to fend for myself wasn't anything new. I did this for months before I met my now ex girlfriend. And somewhat fended for myself when I was back at home. The only different was that I had a roof over my head for the first eighteen years of my life. My parents swore that the more they left me to fend for myself the more successful I would be. Something about preparing for real life. And I mean I'm not a brilliant doctor Phil type person but I'm pretty sure having your kid learn to do taxes at nine is a little early. Anyway, when you grew up like I did you learn how to fend for yourself. I kept myself busy as a kid; winning street fights for money, becoming an expert thief when it came to needing food, and learning how to do many other things. 

I got off the subway and sat against the tile wall then took my guitar out of it's case. I did this on a daily basis now, it's how I was able to pay for something to eat. I mean I wasn't terrible at playing my guitar and I love music, it's my voice. 

Natasha's POV:

"I'm sorry Wanda but I am never going shopping with you again" she made a pouty face and teased "did you get bored of being with me?" I smiled and shook my head "no not of being with you, it was the fact that you took the whole day to pick out two pairs of pants, one top and two dresses. You know your my best friend Wanda" she laughed "ok ok. But you have to admit that the top I bought was cute" I nodded "oh no I'm definitely stealing it" she laughed and held onto the steel pole as the subway stopped. I always had enough core strength to keep myself grounded.

We got off and starting walking to the entrance when I realized Wanda had stopped walking with me. I noticed that she had stopped in front of a young woman playing the guitar. Which I had to say she was absolutely gorgeous. I walked beside Wanda and she leaned and whispered to me "listen, she sounds really good" 

Your POV:

I was still in my own little world as I sang. Not even realizing that two of the Avengers were standing in front of me

(NOT MY SONG I HAVE JUST FALLEN IN LOVE WITH IT! Enough for you. Oliva Rodrigo)

And I knew how you took your coffee
And your favorite songs by heart
I read all of your self-help books
So you'd think that I was smart
Stupid, emotional, obsessive little me
I knew from the start this is exactly how you'd leave
You found someone more exciting
The next second, you were gone
And you left me there cryin', wonderin' what I did wrong
And you always say I'm never satisfied
But I don't think that's true
'Cause all I ever wanted was to be enough for you
And all I ever wanted was to be enough for you

I stopped and began to fix the tuning on my guitar when I heard a woman's voice with a slight Russian accent "that was really good, you really should've kept going" I jumped "oh shit! sorry" she shook her head "no no it's totally fine. I enjoyed it, my friend here knows how to play as well" I waved "hi" the woman smiled "Hi I'm Wanda"  "I'm Natasha" I nodded at both of their names. The Avengers. Lets not freak out. I composed myself and gave mine "Y/N" the woman I now know as Natasha spoke "well how often are you out here?" I strummed a little and spoke "everyday" she nodded and went inside her wallet, and held out some cash "here" I went to take it and it was three fucking twenty dollar bills, I quickly retracted my hands "oh are you sure? I-I don't want you t-" she cut me off "really it's ok" she held it out more and I took it "thank you it'll help a lot" she smiled and was about to speak when the big clock rung and I looked up "shit what hour is that?" Wanda looked at her watch "six"