Not good enough for her

Request by @scarlettswifeyy

Natasha's POV:

"Hey guys, good morning" Y/N said as she came into the kitchen, her hair in a cute messy bun, her big shirt just covered her hips, her sweatpants baggy around her legs. She always looked adorable in the morning, her eyes full of light. I smiled "good morning Y/N" she came and sat down in between Steve and I, "what's for breakfast?" Her eyes met mine and I stared, Wanda broke my concentration "omelets Y/N, here" she put a plate in front of her and she thanked Wanda with a smile.

She was an assassin, just like me. Fury recruited her about two months ago. Everything she did was flawless, her roundhouse kicks and combinations were smooth, she never failed to miss her target. She was a cold person on the field but when we were at the compound, she was kind and sweet to everyone. She would get excited for movie nights, she likes to dance and watch criminal minds. Her smile makes me feel weak. But I'm not good enough for her. We couldn't be more different. She likes to train late at night, I train early in the morning. She curls up under a blanket when she's cold but I just let myself freeze. She goes and collects her knives each time she throws one but I just let the knives pile up on the board, she always scolds me for leaving them on the board too. She's terrified of spicy foods while I can handle it. She can't sleep during thunderstorms but for me it puts me straight to sleep. And I'm not even sure she likes me. Why would she? There no way I'm good enough

Your POV:

I watched Nat, her red hair fell perfectly over her shoulders, her green eyes were beautiful. She wore black leggings and a red tank top. I could tell she'd been training earlier. Honestly she was hot. The way she would carry herself throughout the compound with send shivers up my spine, the way she speaks with authority made me feel safe. I liked her....a lot.

-time skip-

I saw Natasha sitting on the couch watching something "what's that?" She turned to me "ghost adventures" I smiled "really? Is it good?" She shook her head and patted the couch for me to come sit. I did and looked at her "by the way I get a little scared of stuff like this but I like the thrill" she smiled and laughed "don't worry, I'll protect you" that made me feel warm inside

Natasha's POV:

Y/N sat next to me. Her body was perfect, she'd let her hair down so it could dry, I always loved seeing her with her hair down. She was sitting closer then I thought she would, our hips touching. She jumped when they yelled on the show. I put my arm around her and she leaned into me, her head in my shoulder. It gave me butterflies. I couldn't fight it anymore. "Y/N?" She looked up at me "Yeah Nat?" I took a deep breath "you know your very pretty?" She giggled "thank you, so are you" I looked at her and she smiled, it made me melt. I caught her eyes watching my lips "what is it?" She looked back at the screen "n-nothing your lips are a little chapped" I smiled, my lips are never chapped, she looked down "no there not, that's a lie" she confessed, I placed her in front of me "I didn't believe you anyway" she blushed and looked down, I lifted her chin "can I ask you a personal question?" She shook her head "yeah, what?" I took a deep breath "are you gay Y/N?" Her breath hitched and she played with her rings. That answered my question. I held her hips "don't worry I am too" her head shot up "you are?!" I brought my finger to my lips "shhhhhh" she giggled "well then I guess this won't be an issue" she leaned in and kissed me. It felt so right, but I heard madame B in my mind, reminding me that I'm not good enough for her. I pulled away "look Y/N you are perfect, undeniably breathtaking, I am not what you want, I don't want to hurt you, I'm not good enough for this. You deserve better" her face dropped, her eyes full of tears "but I want you, I need you, please" I sighed "are you sure Y/N?" She shook her head "shut the fuck up and kiss me already Romanoff" I smiled and kissed her, long and hard. She was beautiful, her lips were soft and gentle.

Your POV:

She finally kissed me! I leaned into the beautiful assassin and she rubbed my back. I looked up at her "so we're a thing now?" She laughed "yes we are hun" I squealed and kissed her neck she put her hands on my waist and pulled me back "woah there, I hope you know that I'm a top and I'm not topped easily" I giggled "fineeeeeeeeee"

She held me close to her chest. This is where I wanted to be, I looked up at her "Nat?" She tucked hair behind my ear "yes beautiful?" I cupped her cheek "you Natasha Romanoff are perfectly imperfect and I love every part of you. Do not ever think again that you are not good enough for me. Do you understand?" That was the first time I've seen the assassin cry, she smiled and shook her head "yes ma'am" I kissed her and she held me close. She was mine and I was hers.

I hope you liked it. I really tried. I wasn't quite sure how to write it

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you